Additional gear donations?

High5in
17 posts Member
edited October 2020
Has there been any talk from CG around changing gear donations to allow for ALL gear? Seems silly limiting it.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes, the community has talked about it.

They may make changes to what can be donated, but they will always keep some limit on it to prevent abuse.
  • What type of abuse are you referring to? Or what would be limited to prevent abuse? I'm just referring to be able donate kryotech or higher level gear that currently can not be requested.
  • High5in wrote: »
    What type of abuse are you referring to? Or what would be limited to prevent abuse? I'm just referring to be able donate kryotech or higher level gear that currently can not be requested.

Who in their right mind will donate kyrotech?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    High5in wrote: »
    What type of abuse are you referring to? Or what would be limited to prevent abuse? I'm just referring to be able donate kryotech or higher level gear that currently can not be requested.

The quantity is what is limited to prevent abuse.

yeah that is an option, but its unlikely that a guild of people have extra of those sitting around.

Someone who cares more about the experience of others rather than the experience of themself when playing a mobile game.

Someone who cares more about the experience of others rather than the experience of themself when playing a mobile game.
    Come on now. We both know that there is no such thing!
  • Not everyone is self centered. My previous guild the leader made every donation. Current guild we have members who like helping others. Old guilds we used to boot members for not donating. Kryotech was an easy example. But there are plenty other gear that is not donatable. Why? Just tired of only seeing stun gun and stun cuff requests that don't get filled.