"Well, somebody has to save our skins" - Princess Leia

Replies

• Congrats TheGeneral, this is a mighty goal!
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    I’m working on all the characters whose only facial hair is a mustache. After that I think I’ll move on to all the characters that have quotation marks in their name. Please don’t add any GLs to either of these categories any time soon.

But what about GL Willrow Hood???
  • Looks like a nice return of the individual appreciation, such as the guy who got the "Bastila on the Bench" title. :)
    I'm interested in how you get to know about such individual goals, and if we get to here more of that in the future again. Especially those real individual goals, ignoring complete meta factions but giving relic7 to the characters they really love. It can be really inspirational.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I do think it’s quite the feat that CG can determine who has what zetas, but can’t figure out who has what KAM shards that shouldn’t. Just sayin’...

No you aren't just sayin'. Take it to the proper thread. This ain't it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I do think it’s quite the feat that CG can determine who has what zetas, but can’t figure out who has what KAM shards that shouldn’t. Just sayin’...

No you aren't just sayin'. Take it to the proper thread. This ain't it.

You’re now known as T.he V.ery F.irst! Perfect!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    TVF secretly the worlds first?!

SOAP can’t catch a break this week
  • Does this include Nest, considering that most content creators for this game still don’t recognize that Nest is female? Or the Resistance pilot?
  • I like this post. Even if it is not informative about changes to the game. Any community post from CG is nice to see. I don't want too many off topic posts to distract from it (but memes are always welcome).
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Does this include Nest, considering that most content creators for this game still don’t recognize that Nest is female? Or the Resistance pilot?

Wampa!
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Does this include Nest, considering that most content creators for this game still don’t recognize that Nest is female? Or the Resistance pilot?

Yes, she has them done.
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Ltswb1 wrote: »

Wampa!

Also yes.
  • While we're talking about Leia, my most favorite Star Wars character, @CG_Doja_Fett ....5 Hans means we need 5 Leias. For balance. Endor Leia (with ewok synergy? OMG YES), General Leia (Luke and maybe even Rey synergy? That would be dope), and Boushh Leia (with Carbonite Han support unit bc I mean do I really need a reason?).

Lots of congrats to thegeneral for her accomplishment!

Ooooh...I would LOVE a Boushh Leia!

PLEASE NOTE: Just because I personally like something doesn't mean it's coming to the game. I don't have that kind of power. It means nothing other than I like the idea. Carry on.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    While we're talking about Leia, my most favorite Star Wars character, @CG_Doja_Fett ....5 Hans means we need 5 Leias. For balance. Endor Leia (with ewok synergy? OMG YES), General Leia (Luke and maybe even Rey synergy? That would be dope), and Boushh Leia (with Carbonite Han support unit bc I mean do I really need a reason?).

PLEASE NOTE: Just because I personally like something doesn't ,that means it's coming to the game. I don't have that kind of power. It means nothing other than I like the idea. Carry on. This is the way.

• It’s just........ she spent two whole movies as General Organa, and only one scene as Boushh.......
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    NicWester wrote: »
    It’s just........ she spent two whole movies as General Organa, and only one scene as Boushh.......

but thats the only one where:
    ow9zkneg80dx.png
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    PLEASE NOTE: Just because I personally like something doesn't ,that means it's coming to the game. I don't have that kind of power. It means nothing other than I like the idea. Carry on. This is the way.

HAHAHA!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • This is exactly the sort of community post which has been missing. Pointing out the awesome stuff in the community that isn't just meta chasing will give others a feeling of inclusivity. Nice work!!

I totally agree with this.
  • Ooooh...I would LOVE a Boushh Leia!

PLEASE NOTE: Just because I personally like something doesn't mean it's coming to the game. I don't have that kind of power. It means nothing other than I like the idea. Carry on.

It would be very cool, I agree.
    Boushh Leia could have scoundrel, bounty hunter & rebel tags.
    She could also have thermal detanator synergy as well.

If you are ever in a meeting and the boss says "anybody got any toon ideas?" Now would be your chance to speak up! :)
  • Boushh smoushh...

ahq7a6zlm7px.jpeg
  • Kyno wrote: »
    While we're talking about Leia, my most favorite Star Wars character, @CG_Doja_Fett ....5 Hans means we need 5 Leias. For balance. Endor Leia (with ewok synergy? OMG YES), General Leia (Luke and maybe even Rey synergy? That would be dope), and Boushh Leia (with Carbonite Han support unit bc I mean do I really need a reason?).

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    That's not a denial.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ooooh...I would LOVE a Boushh Leia!

It would be very cool, I agree.
    Boushh Leia could have scoundrel, bounty hunter & rebel tags.
    She could also have thermal detanator synergy as well.

If you are ever in a meeting and the boss says "anybody got any toon ideas?" Now would be your chance to speak up! :)

Oh, trust me, I do. But I also have to pick my battles.
  • Biushh Leia would help round out that light side bh team.
  • Gib bob. Gib me money. Your money. Simp for me. Gib bob. Gib money.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    What’s her Ultimate? Chains come off and she chokes the living crap outta Jabba? Speaking of, we still don’t have Jabba. :'(
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    What’s her Ultimate? Chains come off and she chokes the living crap outta Boba? Speaking of, we still don’t have Boba. :'(

*Jabba
  • What a great achievement and fantastic acknowledgement.

A wonderful reminder that this is a game and we have the opportunity to keep it fun by creating our own challenges and projects to keep us motivated.

Well done all involved.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Is there a link to « the general » profile ? I want to see her characters

Edit : nevermind i found it
  • 5 CWC shards should suffice :p
  • This is a cool post and Happy she got that done, way to go!