Is There going to be new mandolorian content this month

Prev1
cg_doja fett is there going to be new mando content before season 2 airs

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I don't think we have ever had anything before something airs.... so we are likely waiting for a bit before we have any possible characters from season 2.

They dont really like to spoil things.
  • not from season 2 from season 1 to prepare for season 2
  • Yeah I am hoping it’s not mando content. Im waiting for 212th!
  • Yeah I am hoping it’s not mando content. Im waiting for 212th!

but what about baby yoda?!?!
  • Yeah I love baby yoda, but he’d be another paywall. I can’t afford to work on that to
  • Yeah I love baby yoda, but he’d be another paywall. I can’t afford to work on that to

Hey hopeffuly it will be an easy legendary that will be released 3 months after quill and ig11 and yould have to use Quill Mando IG11 Cara dune and Greef karga
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I don't think we have ever had anything before something airs.... so we are likely waiting for a bit before we have any possible characters from season 2.

I actually thought we got a few rogue 1 characters before that movie released.
  • What's a Baby Yoda?
    I know who The Child is, but I've heard about something called "baby yoda."
    I thought we were supposed to be Star Wars fans not engaged because it's trendy.
  • What's a Baby Yoda?
    I thought we were supposed to be Star Wars fans not engaged because it's trendy.

People can enjoy whatever they want for whatever reasons. They can call him whatever they want, chill
  • Baby yoda is just a good name for the child
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

And new trilogy characters.
    They definitely release stuff before official screen releases
  • What's a Baby Yoda?

We are not supposed to be anything, some of us don't even like sw as this is not sw itself, but a mobile game.
  • I could only see them rounding out the season 1 roster at this point. Builds hype, no season 2 spoilers
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »

I guess you are right, but I thought we only new they were coming. But didnt have kits or anything until after it aired.
  • What's a Baby Yoda?

The be sure not to use acronyms for characters here.
    scuba wrote: »

I guess you are right, but I thought we only new they were coming. But didnt have kits or anything until after it aired.

I think it depends on the movie. Some of the sequel characters were delayed due to spoiler reasons.
  • Not that anyone cares but I hate the Baby Yoda name.

Just have the three Mandalorian characters we already have ready just in case they are needed for new content.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Not that anyone cares but I hate the Baby Yoda name.

Just have the three Mandalorian characters we already have ready just in case they are needed for new content.

hyhlhex2yzlf.png

with his popularity both in and outside of the group of people who like SW, I can't see how he doesn't make it into the game in some way. Also, besides 3v3, there is not many cases where having only 3 ready does anything for you, so expect at least 2-4 more and some "big event" to get someone.

we all know This is the way

hyhlhex2yzlf.png

with his popularity both in and outside of the group of people who like SW, I can't see how he doesn't make it into the game in some way. Also, besides 3v3, there is not many cases where having only 3 ready does anything for you, so expect at least 2-4 more and some "big event" to get someone.

He just meant the name...I think.

We might not need anything else for a mando leg event. They can patch up rest of the needed with somewhat relevant toons existing in the game. Needing 10 toons for an epic is more in line with your prediction.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Yay we're getting Mando's leg!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Repeat joke.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »

hyhlhex2yzlf.png

We might not need anything else for a mando leg event. They can patch up rest of the needed with somewhat relevant toons existing in the game. Needing 10 toons for an epic is more in line with your prediction.

need no of course not, but we also didn't need more Chewie's, but here he is and he was needed for an event.

look at the connections we see in the background, the parent companies to this game have some say in what goes on to some extent. There is no way they are not going to try to capitalize on the popularity of the show. I dont know what tier we will work up to, but I fully expect to have many characters from the show popping up over the next few seasons(at least) and some necessity for them, connected to an event... I assume it will be a character release, but maybe something else, depending on the timeline they are trying to keep with regards to the show. (always play the long game)

hyhlhex2yzlf.png

need no of course not, but we also didn't need more Chewie's, but here he is and he was needed for an event.

look at the connections we see in the background, the parent companies to this game have some say in what goes on to some extent. There is no way they are not going to try to capitalize on the popularity of the show. I dont know what tier we will work up to, but I fully expect to have many characters from the show popping up over the next few seasons(at least) and some necessity for them, connected to an event... I assume it will be a character release, but maybe something else, depending on the timeline they are trying to keep with regards to the show. (always play the long game)

There will surely be more characters from the show as it even clouded the main franchise movies. But it's misleading to say there won't be something event until new characters are released as there may be such an event. I'm ready for it.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Repeat joke.

Is it? Ok. Maybe that should tell you something.
  • TVF wrote: »

Repeat joke.

It tells me nothing as you perfectly understood what I meant and made a joke over it.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Repeat joke.

It tells me nothing as you perfectly understood what I meant and made a joke over it.

Wow ok.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

hyhlhex2yzlf.png

There will surely be more characters from the show as it even clouded the main franchise movies. But it's misleading to say there won't be something event until new characters are released as there may be such an event. I'm ready for it.

its not misleading at all. it is extremely unlikely they will not release more toons before any event attached to this content, and all i said is to expect 2-4 toons before they do anything, because that follows the normal scheme we see. I think it would be more misleading to say the current ones "will be it", as that would be against the precedent set by any other "new characters added" that had a release attached to their own source material. (i.e. - rebels for thrawn, Kotor for the revan bros...)

that being said, i'm excited for Mando Monday, but i didn't expect anything this soon. I figured they would let season 2 get going and then bring in more.
  • Wait kyno, I’m not asking this for spoilers, but do you know what’s coming out next? Are you technically working for CG?

hyhlhex2yzlf.png

its not misleading at all. it is extremely unlikely they will not release more toons before any event attached to this content, and all i said is to expect 2-4 toons before they do anything, because that follows the normal scheme we see. I think it would be more misleading to say the current ones "will be it", as that would be against the precedent set by any other "new characters added" that had a release attached to their own source material. (i.e. - rebels for thrawn, Kotor for the revan bros...)

that being said, i'm excited for Mando Monday, but i didn't expect anything this soon. I figured they would let season 2 get going and then bring in more.

There's lots of precedent where events are semi constructed from old toons. I didn't claim there will surely be an event before any new mando marquees, just that the safe bet is to get the existing ones ready in case. While this bet doesn't harm the player, the reverse case does.