Question about relic abilities

Sewpot
2010 posts Member
edited October 2020
When are we getting the relic 7 ultimate? I’ve got lots of relic 7 characters that I would love to see all these last abilities.!
Thx
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    do you have a reference for what you are talking about?

relic 7 gear is one thing, they mentioned relic abilities, which i would assume was the step past zetas on abilities. but nothing has ever been mentioned about r7U (Coined it first)

for gear, they would probably just continue the count, 8,9,10.....100
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Could have sworn they posted long ago with the intro to relics that they also would unlock a new ability after you reached relic 7.
    Oh well
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Could have sworn they posted long ago with the intro to relics that they also would unlock a new ability after you reached relic 7.
    Oh well

I believe they mentioned relic abilities, yes, but not sure those were stated to be connected to the released relic system we have now. I could be wrong, but I had it in my head they were separate things.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    They put relic abilities on hold for the foreseeable future

It sounded like they don’t have any intention of introducing them at all
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    They tossed out the idea of relic abilities when g13/relics first dropped, but I don't know that they ever actually had a real plan for that. The idea probably morphed into GL Ultimates. It's probably safe to assume relic abilities are never happening.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    They tossed out the idea of relic abilities when g13/relics first dropped, but I don't know that they ever actually had a real plan for that. The idea probably morphed into GL Ultimates. It's probably safe to assume relic abilities are never happening.

Yet
  • TVF
    36572 posts Member
    Never happening yet is some good CG-speak.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH