JML Tier 3 Issue & Sad Support Experience

TheRBD
8 posts Member
edited October 2020
I am working on getting Jedi Master Luke. I’m up to Tier 3. I played it yesterday for the first time and had no problems. Today when I played it appeared bugged. In the first phase, I got Darth Vader down to a tiny sliver of red and kept hitting him and he wouldn’t die / progress to Phase II. When I landed blind on him he kept hitting me as if he wasn’t blinded. Eventually I lost because it was impossible to kill him. My Jedi Knight Luke is Relic 7 (as is required) and I have him well modded with top mods.

I contacted EA Support in chat. They said they were aware of the issue, but they haven’t posted anything I’ve seen telling people not to do the event and they’re unwilling to provide any remedies, which seems like an absurd posture (“Our game doesn’t work…we didn’t tell you about it…you lost valuable resources…but that’s not our problem.”).

If you're working on JML, I might hold off on Tier 3 for a bit...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report bugs and issues to Answers HQ.

EA Help can be a good resource for more one on one issues, but game bugs is not really their field. I dont doubt they said something like that, but I would guess that is a scripted response and not the whole truth about any particular bugs or issues for this game.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>