Did Padme and Bindo get rework?

imperialdeathmar
32 posts Member
edited October 2020
I've decided to quit this game because Padme and Bindo have all of a sudden become invincible in the arena. This is a glitch. I played the exact same player in 4 consecutive battles and did not change anything. The first 3 battles I couldn't touch Padme. The 4th time i didn't change anything and she took damage. I'm sick of this.

Replies

• Options
    You're going to need to be about 1000% more specific here. Who did you use? What attacks did you use? Etc, etc.

Padme has a protection up mechanic that comes into play often. One of the biggest ways to screw yourself over against her is if you bring in a team that counter attacks or assists because anytime you attack someone on her team out of turn they gain protection up. And when they lose that protection up, they heal a bunch of health. And if it gets to their turn and they have protection up it gets converted to courage, which does percent health damage based on how many stacks of courage they have.

So if you are using a character with 50k health and 20k protection, she's going to absolutely wreck that character
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Post a video

We need to see your gear levels, the team you are using, the opponent's team and gear, and what happened in the battles
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I hope you find a game more suited to your play style OP.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You gotta be a bit more specific than what you stated... you probably missed something in battle. Also Padme’s kit always her to give every GR character in her squad protection up that you gotta whittle away.

On another hand, I’ve never seen someone run Bindo under Padme
  • Options
    I've decided to quit this game because Padme and Bindo have all of a sudden become invincible in the arena. This is a glitch. I played the exact same player in 4 consecutive battles and did not change anything. The first 3 battles I couldn't touch Padme. The 4th time i didn't change anything and she took damage. I'm sick of this.

Were you previously beating them?

What team are you using?

Did your opponent perhaps recently put a zeta on a member of the team?

These are all important to see what is going on. If you weren't previously beating them, you may need another team to do so. Not every team can beat padme.

And if you were previously beating them, then a zeta addition can make a huge difference.

For example, jolee is a mediocre healer without his zeta. With it, he is super annoying unless you have a good team.

Bastilla lead is another example. Without the zeta ep teams handle her pretty easily. With the zeta, you better have some good potency mods if you want to stand a chance. Otherwise, your debuffs that typically keep the enemy team under control all fail you land.

Vader's merciless massacre zeta is another example. On my alt account, I added this one zeta and plowed through several teams that I previously couldn't beat to place about a hundred places higher in arena consistently.

The padme team has several zeta and most of them are pretty decent. I believe one of them causes the protection up on counter attacks that someone else already mentioned.