Finisher Piece Confusion

Evo_Extreme
24 posts Member
edited October 2020
Why does it say in-game that Bossk’s finisher is the Fusion finisher when it clearly states in swgoh.gg that his finisher is the Ionic finisher AND the pieces needed to craft Bossk’s finisher are all clearly the pieces for the Ionic finisher? For example, as you can see, the pieces are the same to craft the finisher for both Bossk and Asajj but I can’t equip it on Asajj because apparently I don’t have the Ionic finisher crafted except that I do.

I crafted this finisher specifically for GAS but if I can’t place it on my GAS, it’ll stop me from taking him to g13 as soon as I 7* him.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Notice the characters name is part of the finisher pieces name. When you craft the finisher it is only equipable by the person you crafted it on. It's subtle unfortunately, but it's there. You have to craft the g13 piece on the same character you intend to use it on.
  • You can only place crafted finishers on the toon you crafted it on. You can’t pre-craft them.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Finisher pieces are unique to each character you craft them for. The piece you crafted for Bossk can’t be placed on Asajj.

I wouldn’t precraft finisher pieces in the future because of this. But on the plus side, Bossk relic is a good one to have!
  • Remember how clicking on a piece of gear shows you all the other toons that could use that gear (at their current tier)?

You'll never see a single other toon for the g12-finisher piece. Sorry, but that's intentional, long standing, and not going to change.