Drop rates

Nerfherder52444
1 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hey Devs, could you guys maybe fix the drop rates. I'm currently farming Fallen Basyilla Shan, The Mandalorian, and Anakin's Starfighter, and out of the combined 15 attempts daily, I get maybe ONE shard every other day. This is beyond ridiculous. It shouldn't take 6 months to complete a character.

Please do something about the abysmal drop rates or remove the stupid 5-attempt-per-day limit.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The drop rates on shards are 33%. track your data for any one of those characters and you will see this.

• DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    (kittens) wrote: »
    Hey Devs, could you guys maybe fix the drop rates. I'm currently farming Fallen Basyilla Shan, The Mandalorian, and Anakin's Starfighter, and out of the combined 15 attempts daily, I get maybe ONE shard every other day. This is beyond ridiculous. It shouldn't take 6 months to complete a character.

Please do something about the abysmal drop rates or remove the stupid 5-attempt-per-day limit.
    Nice forum name.

1) the drop rate is 33%. Period.

2) there is not a 5 attempts per day limit. Buy a refresh.

Post edited by crzydroid on
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    This is just one of so many reasons that we could use a FAQ.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Why is this not widely known information? it also easily searchable. this being answered in an FAQ wouldn't change anything.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Why is this not widely known information? it also easily searchable. this being answered in an FAQ wouldn't change anything.

It would not make people stop making these threads. However, it would save us all the bother of answering each time. Someone can just point to the FAQ.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nerfherder52444
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    The drop rates on shards are 33%. track your data for any one of those characters and you will see this.

I don't believe you.

[Kyno] I translated that for you, in an attempt to have a conversation.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options

It’s not manure. Your post is like dozens of others. Based on memory, feels and a small sample size. And wrong.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

I don't believe you.

You dont have to believe me, you can si.ply prove it to yourself as I suggested.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    They changed it just for you to hurt you, op. Sorry, it happens when the billion dollar company decides it doesn’t like a particular player. I’d bet you know what you did to bring their wrath down on you!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you