Embo's performance in dark side geo territory battle?

I'm planning on putting embo in my bounty hunter team which currently consists of bossk lead, jango and boba, dengar and greedo with everyone but greedo gear 13 and between relic 2 - 4. Embo can't be critically hit with his zeta and his basic attack removes all target enemy buffs. How well does this buff removal work in dark side geo territory battle against clones and jedi who are constantly gaining buffs? My goal is to replace greedo with embo in hopes of canceling out taunts when trying to take out specified targets.

Replies

• Options
    I used to run jango lead, bossk, boba, greedo, embo (all zetas and r7). For the first three phases I could get at least 3/4. I found jango lead the best cause for one you can actually inflict debuffs on them and two when you get to his payout, everyone can ignore taunt. I don't use this squad anymore cause I have better squads: slkr, droids, dr and a sith squad which go 4/4 until phase 4
  • Options
    If embo crits on his first attack, he gets a bonus turn (once he has his payout). So if you up his crit chance high enough, you can strip two enemies of buffs every "turn". He's definitely one of the better BHs, but BHs are not one of the better dstb squads unfortunately.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Embo is very useful, much better than Greedo would be.

Zam is the key though.