I’m looking for some characters... do they exist?

DrMorpheus
113 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hey y’all; I’m looking for some team members that I feel would be good fits for some GL teams I’m working on. For a Rey team I’m looking for a character that would grant the enemy turn meter, like some old sith ability or umbaran starfighter; and for a Kylo or JML team I’m looking for someone who grants bonuses to toons who score critical hits. Do characters like these exist anywhere? I’ve looked and haven’t seen any, and I feel like if they did exist they’d be gems.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Granting enemy TM, no, that doesnt exist.

Granting bonuses like crit damage for other and the like are usually in a leader ability, you will not find it in a unique that would apply to everyone.

You can look for toons that would apply buffs in certain areas, those can help the team.
  • Thrawn grants enemies speed up with his basic, but that's not really what you are looking for I think.
  • Yeah the speed up is almost there but not quite. That’s too bad, but I’m not really that surprised. Thanks guys!
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    So what exactly are you trying to do by giving your enemy tm?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »
    So what exactly are you trying to do by giving your enemy tm?

He said for a Rey team, so I’m guessing he wants to stack mastery
  • I think with Rey being the oldest GLs and having gone completely through meta transitions at this point it is unlikely that you will discover any permutations that have not been tried to do anything interesting. Just my guess though.

1 could argue though that since Vader lead is a common Rey counter and he gets TM from having Jedi/Rebels on the team (I think both), there is a valid answer to your question : Jedi and Rebels
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I think with Rey being the oldest GLs and having gone completely through meta transitions at this point it is unlikely that you will discover any permutations that have not been tried to do anything interesting. Just my guess though.

1 could argue though that since Vader lead is a common Rey counter and he gets TM from having Jedi/Rebels on the team (I think both), there is a valid answer to your question : Jedi and Rebels

Vader gets speed not TM push for rebels/jedi