Update the matchmaking system algorithm

I’m curious if others are seeing the same issue. With GLs it seems like the matchmaking system for TW is more broken than ever. We got matched with a guild that has 25 ultimate GLs to our 5. This is only one of many discrepancies. They have about 25% more zetas and twice as many R7. I think that a change needs to happen to bring better balance to the system. Maybe take into account multiple parameters, not just GP, when matchmaking.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Let me guess: They had less players sign up as well?
  • Less than their total roster, but only by a couple. I know that people blatantly game the system that way, which is all the more reason to update the algorithm.
  • Our 46 just got matched with an opponent's 35. They put up two GL/JKLS walls that we cannot possibly get through, then they ran through our defense without a hiccup. TW is really fun, maybe the funnest thing in the game, when there is a halfway fair match-up.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Our 46 just got matched with an opponent's 35. They put up two GL/JKLS walls that we cannot possibly get through, then they ran through our defense without a hiccup. TW is really fun, maybe the funnest thing in the game, when there is a halfway fair match-up.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH