Make good rewards

Naidanac_eh
93 posts Member
edited October 2020
Cg is generally decent about rewards for when things don't go as planned. Some might not think it's enough. To me, it's more stuff that I didn't have before.
Really struggling with gas event. Watched all the videos, and I got to thinking about the bugs in that event, and all the other bugs in this game that maybe aren't as frustrating.
Does anyone else think compensation is due to the player base for having to deal with the games bugs?
I will never get past the comment that something is too expensive to fix when your game has brought in over a billion dollars. To say that to do anything at all to change the game for the better is too expensive, is laughable.
Fix the bugs with some of your profits. And until they are corrected, I think 1 chewie shard a day is in order.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you experience a bug or issues you should report it to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>