Nightsisters napping during GC battle [MERGE]

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited October 2020
On tier 5 of today’s GC the nightsisters started napping in between attacks, what made it funniest was watching them stand up to attack then lay down again, wish I was able to video at the time.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• zmioz8dmhrzg.png
    0wiax4ni9hhn.png
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Lol yeah I saw that
  • Was slightly disappointed I couldn’t make them all lay down only MT and daka
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Well, it seems that sometimes they come back a bit lazy.
  • And you don't actually know if the Daka is really dead or not.
    She takes no damage while being hit and suddenly dies and disappear.
    And if she's dead and not lying, she will pop and assist on a basic (working as intended); then disappear; then re pop, rez another dead NS, then disappear again.
    This GC is quite messy compared to the 2 previous; which were pretty good.
  • 2w43ipcrf3qk.jpg
    I got asajj to take a nap
  • Anything involving these **** nightsister spoils the game. Completely ridiculous
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • Darion
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Anyone else experiencing some weird bugs, visual and dynamic based?

In my first attempt Assaj died then came back with no revive lying on her back with a no health bar and was hitting me?

And before you think it was a zombie bring back it wasn't and it was not close to turn 10 either so... I did read the mechanics.

on second attempt this didnt happen but anyone else?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    This is the Bermuda Triangle part of their ocean of content. Weird crap happens because they're lazy.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

<<Answers HQ>>
  • Jedi_Wedge
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    88xk1g7awtix.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

<<Answers HQ>>
  • darth_dovah
    46 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    zpowuy75gcu7.png
    pqz5d6vn4uba.png
    I thought this was hysterically funny in T7 of Galactic Challenges. Anyone else see stuff like this?
  • Yeppers
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

<<Answers HQ>>