"x1" missing prize for GC each tier

Fattaro
50 posts Member
edited October 2020
If we lost the first fight at each tier at GC, we don't get "x1" prize. I didn't know this and my guild mates didn't know either. Is that like that for previous GC or it is happening just for this GC?

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I didn't get my shards either.
    Just finished 1-5 and went into the Shard shop to claim my currency, but there was nothing to be converted...
  • Fattaro wrote: »
    If we lost the first fight at each tier at GC, we don't get "x1" prize. I didn't know this and my guild mates didn't know either. Is that like that for previous GC or it is happening just for this GC?

Are you sure about this? I took way too many tries to finish the final tier, but pretty sure I got all rewards. Don't really remember tbh
  • Yes I'm sure all of my guild member faces this problem. When I fight at T7, I lost at the first match then I win in second. I didn't get prizes. After that I tested at T1, I lost my first fight with week team, then next I win second but I didn't get 5 x Cara shards unfurtunally
  • I, too, am experiencing this problem. Not just with this GC, but I didn't get my first-time-completion rewards for the last one either, except for one Tier. Last time I let it slide, thinking it would be a one-time thing, but I can't afford to keep missing out on those Mod materials. Should I open a ticket?
  • I won all of them first try, and got my rewards (I think?) but still no Cara shards to be converted in the shop.
    My game did freeze after a fight, but that shouldn't be a problem?
  • n8eehabktzcq.jpeg
    I have completed tiers 1-6. I definitely failed t5 first time. Think I got all the rest first time. How many shards should I have obtained?
  • I think t5 doesn't have Cara shard reward. It gives mod slice materials if I remember well.
  • n8eehabktzcq.jpeg
    I have completed tiers 1-6. I definitely failed t5 first time. Think I got all the rest first time. How many shards should I have obtained?

Tiers 1-3 have 5 Cara shards each so 15 is what you were supposed to get.
  • cf7gygrkknfy.png
    I think this is what he means. As you can see I’ve got 0 stars on Tier 5, attempted it once and failed but the 1st time rewards have disappeared from the bottom.
  • This is the missing information about GC. No of us (every one in my guild) know if we lost first attempt, we won't get these rewards(first time rewards). I thought that even we lost first then we will get rewards next win. I think many players don't know this condition.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>