TW and character strategy

Ever since the release of GL it’s been a complete nightmare for my guild in the 300M GP range in TW.

I’m just wondering, generally what higher end guilds use to counter guilds placing Padme, GG, Rey, SLKR, CLS on D? (This is typically what I see most of the time).

Vs Padme?
Vs GG?
Vs Rey?
Vs Rey/Malak?
Vs SLKR
Vs CLS/3Bacca?
Vs other teams?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I believe there are a few sights that offer similar information. SWGOH.GG has the GAC counters section now, which is basically the same as TW when it comes to counters.

Here is one I see often.
    https://swgohcounters.com/
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I believe there are a few sights that offer similar information. SWGOH.GG has the GAC counters section now, which is basically the same as TW when it comes to counters.

Here is one I see often.
    Thanks Kyno, not quite what I was asking or the answer I’m after.

I’m aware of possible counters. I’m wondering how guilds have a team plan at higher GP levels to use a specific counter vs GG on D, for example Then what do they plan to use vs Padme on D? Is there are a set path guilds take to vs certain zones?

• pwnthenubs wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Here is one I see often.

I’m aware of possible counters. I’m wondering how guilds have a team plan at higher GP levels to use a specific counter vs GG on D, for example Then what do they plan to use vs Padme on D? Is there are a set path guilds take to vs certain zones?
    If I had such a plan, I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it with potential opponents on a public forum.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    pwnthenubs wrote: »

Here is one I see often.

Oh...yeah, if you want someone to give you the receipe of the "secret sauce" you may need to buy them a drink or two first.

Your best bet it try and make plans like this yourself, because honestly they will be guild specific to some extent as you need to know what your guild has, more or less, of.

Once you hit a saturation point on these kinds of counter teams, then it's just all the brainchild of who runs the drill that round.

Here is one I see often.

Oh...yeah, if you want someone to give you the receipe of the "secret sauce" you may need to buy them a drink or two first.

Your best bet it try and make plans like this yourself, because honestly they will be guild specific to some extent as you need to know what your guild has, more or less, of.

Once you hit a saturation point on these kinds of counter teams, then it's just all the brainchild of who runs the drill that round.

I guess so, haha. Was worth asking to see how/what other top 100 GP guilds did going into planning for TW. I guess I won’t find this answer on the swgoh forums 😆
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Here is one I see often.

I guess so, haha. Was worth asking to see how/what other top 100 GP guilds did going into planning for TW. I guess I won’t find this answer on the swgoh forums 😆

You probably wont find a direct answer outside of a guild server.

I'm sure there are many parts of ideas floating around, but unless you are in guild and someone wants to be really friendly with you, you will never get the the full plan.

Here is one I see often.

You probably wont find a direct answer outside of a guild server.

I'm sure there are many parts of ideas floating around, but unless you are in guild and someone wants to be really friendly with you, you will never get the the full plan.

I should’ve taken a hint from google. There’s not a current post/website etc that lists anything incl GL at a higher level. Just old info from 2018/19 and early 2020 irrelevant to guilds that are 300-350M GP and everyone having GL’s.

Google is all knowing...