GC - First time rewards not received.

Midwinter
20 posts Member
edited October 2020
Anyone else have this problem where you complete a tier of GC but don't receive the first time rewards? I had completed tiers 5, 6 and 7 with a non rebels team because my rebels get wrecked and I didn't see the first time rewards pop for tier 5. For tier 6 I definitely did see them pop up but then on tier 7 I had checked how many pieces of the one item I needed to slice my mod then I went in to do the challenge, beat it and did not see the first time award pop up again. Went back and checked my mod and still had the same amount of pieces despite the piece being in the first time rewards. Now the first time rewards aren't showing as able to be claimed since I beat the tiers and I'm just out those rewards. Galactic Failures are the best.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This was reported, but no one has been able to reproduce the issue as of yet.

Do you have any more details?
  • I only know it happened on tiers 5 and 7 while using non rebel squads. The team I used for tier 5 was Palp lead, Vader, Darth Revan, Thrawn and Death Trooper. I also used this team for tier 6 which I did get the rewards for. The team I used for tier 7 was similar but instead of Thrawn I had used Shaak-Ti.

Other than that I don't have any screen shots or anything. I can provide you with a screen shot of the fact that the tiers are completed and the first time rewards aren't showing anymore but that doesn't really prove anything useful for you.

I have submitted a ticket with EA to try to resolve it. We'll see what happens I guess.
  • Same happened to me on T5. Tried first time with Rebel squad, got creamed. Went in with GAS and won. Only the flawless reward screen displayed. 1st time rewards were never shown or received.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah, you can try EA help, but no one at Answers HQ has been able to recreate it.

I have tried all the stated combinations on almost every tier.
  • I too had this issue with tier 5 first time rewards. Completed with a none rebel team, after a previous attempt and closing the game. When I went back in, prior to completing, I was unable to see the first time rewards. I didn't get a screenshot of that, however I was able to replicate this on tier 6. I did not complete tier 6, just attempted and closed the game. Now when I log in I no longer see those rewards even though I have yet to complete it. Documented with EA support, we will see if anything comes of it...kimkfas7b4a2.png

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ok that seems to be the key.

If you lose or exit the match, the rewards will still be there. If you close the app, when you go back in they will be gone.
    1azswn1zbx7h.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please get this over to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>