Need help on where to go next!

PaalAboy
19 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hi there folks! F2P here, I just proudly accomplished my first goal of my SWGOH career... I unlocked Padme at 7*, and got her both zetas!

Now i'm running a GR team as my main team in Arena. I have a 7* geo squad, with zBroodAlpha, which I built in order to get Padmé.

My next step is getting GK for sure, but now that i've finished my septs and geos grind i don't know what to farm next with all my energy! I was thinking to start farming ewoks to get C3PO but i'm not sure it's worth the grind right now.

Which direction do you think I should take? Who should I farm next? Here's my profile https://swgoh.gg/p/118919173/characters/

Every advice is well appreciated!

Replies

• Have you got Jedi Knight anakin or ahsoka tano
  • C3PO is very useful on a Padme team. Ewoks for sure
  • @lukeskywalker8976 you can check my toons here. https://swgoh.gg/p/118919173/characters/

My GR team is zzPadme, Ahsoka, JKA, GMY and Fives (while i wait for GK)

Maybe I should do Phoenix -> Empire -> R2 -> CLS -> Ewoks -> C3PO?
  • I also recommend after cls go for chewie
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Depends on your goals.
    If you favor GAC, follow any advice above, all great. Ewoks+sep droids shards for c3po then GAS is a highway imo, because you'll end up with a stronger padme team (c3po), an almost decent team (Ewoks), a good team (Sep droids, farm grievous on the side you'll Gear him after gas) and a great character (GAS). Try to not relic anyone (except what you need for GAS) though, it'll hurt you in GAC, and g13 should be enough to carry you a long way in Arena.
    If you favor Arena, start farming for GL Kylo now (because you don't need other toons to make him great). You'll need a GL to reach top 20, sooner or later. The sooner the better.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Since you want GK for your Padme team you should switch to a more complete guild with high level of activity. The more active players your guild has the more often you will raid (and hence farm GK faster). You may be able to join a 80+ million GP guild.

Also, you should put Ahsoka in the second slot on your Padmé team. Since she dispels buffs with her basic having her in the second slot is better when Padmé uses her mass assist. It's one of those little things that just might make a difference in a battle some day.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Also, you should put Ahsoka in the second slot on your Padmé team. Since she dispels buffs with her basic having her in the second slot is better when Padmé uses her mass assist. It's one of those little things that just might make a difference in a battle some day.

Wow i didn't know this was a thing! I always thought the attack order was random. Thanks for the great advice, it makes perfect sense.

My next goal now is to unlock CLS, so i'm going Phoenix -> Thrawn -> R2 -> CLS. I'm basically farming Farmboy Luke, StHan, Leia, Hera and Chopper (the last two characters I need for a full 7* Phoenix; it should be pretty quick, since i refresh 3 cantinas a day and buy chopper shards from the cantina store). Plus i'm farming "free" magmatrooper from the GW store, so i will have him ready for the R2 Event (EP, Vader, Thrawn, Magma and somebody else, probably Royal Guard or TFP if i can't do it with RG). I will have a decent Empire squad here, that is going to be useful somewhere.

Then i'm going for CLS with Old Ben (which I already have at 7*), freshly unlocked 7* R2, Farmboy Luke, StHan and Leia.

With ship energy, I'm farming Anakin Fighter and Fives' ship, to help me get closer to CAC. I will go for Ewoks then (and meanwhile, with extra currency). Will add C3PO to the squad, that will make the Padme Team better, and will allow me to unlock GAC.

Seems like a plan to me. Does anyone have better suggestions?