Need advice on who to farm next!

2Next

Replies

• PaalAboy wrote: »
    I am partecipating in every single event. I'm actually the one who asks everyone through the chat to join events! We are at 49 million GP, we alternate low level raids (4*) for our padawans with Heroic AAT and Heroic Rancor. We can't beat Heroic Sith, so we do 6* - and it takes way too long to finish it, usually 5 to 7 days.

So yes, i should move to another guild, maybe I should find one in my time zone (Italy) so that i won't see raids get completed while I sleep.

We're multinational, get in a merc for heroic sith, and do hPit and hAAT. We have 24hr signup for pit and aat, and for sith ~ 15hrs. I'm UK time zone and make all raids, so you probs could too. 9pm raid starts, and sith depends.

Btw @PaalAboy 9pm Italian time
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • @PaalAboy Sounds like you definitely need a new guild. You can easily find one running Heroic Sith, which is super important. You probably can get in a guild that does DS Geo TB, maybe even light side too.
  • @PaalAboy Sounds like you definitely need a new guild. You can easily find one running Heroic Sith, which is super important. You probably can get in a guild that does DS Geo TB, maybe even light side too.

He doesn’t have a relic. Not LS geo yet
  • He doesn’t have a relic. Not LS geo yet
    You might be surprised at the high level guilds he could get into.
  • Yep. There are a lot of places where getting 600 raid tickets per day is more important than meeting minimum guild GP or whatever.

Also, if you get into one of those guilds you can focus on one squad at a time & quickly go from being unprepared for darkGeo TB to
    Not prepared except Geos are doing well in special missions
    Not prepared except Geos, Separatist droids, & squeaking out a win or two in fleet.
    Fleet, Geos, Sep droids & one other strong dark side squad are fine, so you're basically ready except for one CM per phase...

Seriously, if TB is your priority, you can get ready for dark Geo pretty quick. LightGeo not so much because dark geo only requires g12 + 1 or 2 key relic toons per squad for the first 3 phases, but LightGeo requires full relic squads from day one.

But yeah, dark Geo is something where you can prepare one squad per month if you're getting the raid gear you need. Good guilds know that LS/KAM participation is a different level, but mid-sized guilds can easily bring along 5-10 lower GP players at a time, and do it quite quickly.

That kind of generosity also earns friendship & loyalty, which further benefits the guild. Between the 3 of us, I'm sure we can get Paal into the right guild.
  • I think I might go for a free roam around open guilds in this period, trying to find 150-200mil GP ones, while I wait for the right one.

I texted my guildmates and told them i’m leaving, it’s pretty sad but it needs to be done, I guess. If you guys have any recommendations for a guild, or if you can put in a good word for me in one, that would be a blast.

Again, thank you for all you support. Very appreciated.
  • @PaalAboy

Give me about a day, but I can help you find one. To be perfectly honest, it's harder for you to find a good guild than it is for a good guild to find you.

The best thing you can do is to craft an advertisement telling guilds about yourself. The guilds that read those are generally active guilds who care about having a full roster & getting better over time. The guilds that don't bother to read the ads either don't need you or run the risk of not being organized enough to be the good guild you need.

But I can also put in a direct word with some guilds. The only downside would be that while I have good contacts with some European guilds, they're all a bit too high in GP for you. The lower-GP guilds where I have good relationships are all in North America.

So give me a day to contact a couple people & then come back here to help you write an ad if I don't have a guild for you to join directly, without advertising first.

In the meantime, I wrote up some good advice on how to hunt for guilds before. I'm going to find that advice & copy or link it here so that you can read that without me having to recreate it.

Back soon.

• This is the discussion I was thinking about:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2183371/#Comment_2183371

Now, I suggested asking a single, specific question in their ad, and your question would be different, but you need to ask a question in your ad & then reject the guilds who send you a message without answering that question. (Even bad answers are better than ignoring your question altogether.)

Other than a difference in your specific situation (and thus what question might be good for you to ask) all the general guild advice applies for you as well, so it wouldn't hurt to read it.

• I’m trying to join an Italian guild now, 180m GP should work. But i’m going to post an ad tonight and will see if some guilds are interested. Thanks for the read, very useful!
    I’m trying to join an Italian guild now, 180m GP should work. But i’m going to post an ad tonight and will see if some guilds are interested. Thanks for the read, very useful!

ok. Great to know
  • Got it! I’m in an italian guild with 140 mil GP! Gear farming will be so much easier from now on. Thank you all for your help, you rock!

Now back to the grind B)
    Got it! I’m in an italian guild with 140 mil GP! Gear farming will be so much easier from now on. Thank you all for your help, you rock!

Now back to the grind B)

Grind’s always there. First gear, then relics, then relic 8 and soon to be relic 9 I believe