Galactic Challenges not providing listed rewards

Wolidid
5 posts Member
edited October 2020
Hi everyone!

Didn’t see anyone talking about this in the general discussion:

I know this is not the correct place to report a bug, which I have attempted to do and failed after being faced by ‘Oops, our bad, this page didn’t work’ when contacting support, but as far as I can tell I’m not the only one experiencing this. Please be mindful that this may occur to you, so make sure you pre-count your gear and mod materials before completing the challenges.

The rewards labelled as ‘1st claim’ were not awarded to me after completing the tier. I noticed my mod slicing material counts didn’t change after Tier V, so used screenshots for Tier VI. I had already completed Tier VII, and have no idea if I was awarded the correct rewards, but it doesn’t feel like I did?

Screenshots provided of the 1st claim not appearing in rewards, but disappearing afterwards.

Good luck everyone, keep record on if you can and hopefully this gets fixed!

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Missed that, thanks!
  • Options
    Wolidid wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Didn’t see anyone talking about this in the general discussion:

I know this is not the correct place to report a bug, which I have attempted to do and failed after being faced by ‘Oops, our bad, this page didn’t work’ when contacting support, but as far as I can tell I’m not the only one experiencing this. Please be mindful that this may occur to you, so make sure you pre-count your gear and mod materials before completing the challenges.

The rewards labelled as ‘1st claim’ were not awarded to me after completing the tier. I noticed my mod slicing material counts didn’t change after Tier V, so used screenshots for Tier VI. I had already completed Tier VII, and have no idea if I was awarded the correct rewards, but it doesn’t feel like I did?

Screenshots provided of the 1st claim not appearing in rewards, but disappearing afterwards.

Good luck everyone, keep record on if you can and hopefully this gets fixed!

Bit late to the party mate several including doja fett have made posts
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options
    As pointed out this has been acknowledge
This discussion has been closed.