SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Guessing a fast FO Officer can also work vs a non FO team saving both Thrawn and Wat
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Mandelbro wrote: »
    Here it is against a fast SLKR. This video also shows that you can use Wat to speed up the Armorer. So no fast mods are needed at all.

https://youtu.be/jU8MYxNcBpg

What’s your mods on SEE?

Also what about an offence mod kylo?
  • LeeB wrote: »
    Here it is against a fast SLKR. This video also shows that you can use Wat to speed up the Armorer. So no fast mods are needed at all.

What’s your mods on SEE?

Two health sets and one defense ser. Defense primaries on arrow, triangle, and cross. No emphasis on speed, but he probably has some.

So far this seems to work on high offense slkrs. I just easily beat an slkr with 12.5k damage.
  • Modding the "Devastating Attacker" like a tank.

Just shows how poorly he was designed lol
  • I’m glad they added both of palps disciples from the movies - darth wat and darth armorer
  • Mandelbro wrote: »

Congrats on finding a way to win. Just incredible that the Sith GL did it without any Sith in support. No disrespect but that's a horrible team composition. Is this what CG want?
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    LeeB wrote: »

What’s your mods on SEE?

Two health sets and one defense ser. Defense primaries on arrow, triangle, and cross. No emphasis on speed, but he probably has some.

So far this seems to work on high offense slkrs. I just easily beat an slkr with 12.5k damage.

Worked like a charm that, I’m running it with wat + armourer :)
  • dgree
    521 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    i wonder... would JKL with jedi's will, master's training, 3 beskars, and shield tech also beat FO? JKL is slower but would gain fast turns from getting hit + counters and is already fear and stun immune like SEE is. JKL basics from all the counters would also help him double his protection pool faster, and if JKL survives long enough he'll ruin enemy max hp/prot with his special.
  • I do see this working with just SEE, G13 Armorer and a pre taunt. Any whales here with one?
  • MikKro wrote: »
    I do see this working with just SEE, G13 Armorer and a pre taunt. Any whales here with one?

You need Han to stop hux
    MikKro wrote: »
    I do see this working with just SEE, G13 Armorer and a pre taunt. Any whales here with one?

You need Han to stop hux

A tanky armorer could handle that AOE. No need to stop Hux.

You need Han to stop hux

This. Letting Kylo do his aoe would guarantee that any pre taunt would go below 60%
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member

You need Han to stop hux

Gotta be relic? Kinda curious to limit banner loss on future GAC :).
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Glad we are finding uses for SEE!
    Though I do wonder what the point is for making a GL for every tag, if we find that the GLs work better with characters outside of that tag.

You need Han to stop hux

G12 is sufficient. I didn't try it at G11.

Enjoy :smile:

https://youtu.be/8j-dkv_lj0A
  • I agree that something is needed to be done. I haven’t read all of these comments but I have a problem with the fact that he is recommended to be used with 3-4 tanks. That steals all Sith tanks from other squads, not to mention malak doesn’t have protection (which gets NO benefit from the protection gained from SEE).
    I know they want to keep them as they are portrayed in the film but I do not feel like that was the right move for this toon. He feels like a Hoda or Wat kinda role.
    Yes I have him unlocked and no I do not have ultimate quite yet. Still pretty useless.. just kinda upset at the time and resources that were used to unlock him.

You need Han to stop hux

G12 is sufficient. I didn't try it at G11.

Enjoy :smile:

https://youtu.be/8j-dkv_lj0A

Awesome, thanks for sharing
    Eweff wrote: »
    Glad we are finding uses for SEE!
    Though I do wonder what the point is for making a GL for every tag, if we find that the GLs work better with characters outside of that tag.

Yeah, kinda funny how the sith emperor works better with a separatist and a mandalorian than a team of sith lords
  • I said there was something here with Armorer! I took the plunge after seeing success with others and can confirm it works great. My G8, 4* Armorer does the trick just fine.

I ran SEE lead (1 health, 2 Def sets with the right side mods all being a defense primary), r6 Thrawn, r3 Brood Alpha, r6 Han (doesn't matter, here just to stun), and Armorer.

Stun Hux with Han, Brood Alpha gets hit hard giving the third beskar ingot, link two enemies, pass tm with Thrawn to Armorer, put Beskar on SEE, hit auto and walk away
  • Tested and validated with g6 armorer unmodded 😊

Many thanks guys.
  • "There's an issue with SEE and armorer against SLKR" is coming ? 😁
  • Guiboudou wrote: »
    "There's an issue with SEE and armorer against SLKR" is coming ? 😁

Maybe we'll finally get that buff to SLKR we've all be asking for!
  • MaulVI
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    e2wpe7kpwarb.gif
    Devastating attacker!!!! These mighty 24k hits sure are devastating!
  • Guiboudou wrote: »
    "There's an issue with SEE and armorer against SLKR" is coming ? 😁

Wouldn’t put it past CG. He’s their golden child, or something.
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    I see a nerf coming because JML doesn’t take any damage 😂
  • Kozey
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    I said there was something here with Armorer! I took the plunge after seeing success with others and can confirm it works great. My G8, 4* Armorer does the trick just fine.

I ran SEE lead (1 health, 2 Def sets with the right side mods all being a defense primary), r6 Thrawn, r3 Brood Alpha, r6 Han (doesn't matter, here just to stun), and Armorer.

Stun Hux with Han, Brood Alpha gets hit hard giving the third beskar ingot, link two enemies, pass tm with Thrawn to Armorer, put Beskar on SEE, hit auto and walk away

For whatever reason, my brute just gets 1 hit which screws up the whole process due to not getting that 3rd stack of beskar. Any tips?

Got r4 GBA with 6 health mods with health primaries except for the arrow. 111111 total HP

Edit: Just saw I was testing vs an R8 kylo with 14932 Damage, this could be the issue. May need to look for a smaller fish
  • Kozey wrote: »
    I said there was something here with Armorer! I took the plunge after seeing success with others and can confirm it works great. My G8, 4* Armorer does the trick just fine.

For whatever reason, my brute just gets 1 hit which screws up the whole process due to not getting that 3rd stack of beskar. Any tips?

Got r4 GBA with 6 health mods with health primaries except for the arrow. 111111 total HP

Edit: Just saw I was testing vs an R8 kylo with 14932 Damage, this could be the issue. May need to look for a smaller fish

I had the same problem against the really high offense SLKRs. But really you just need a pretaunt tank in that slot, so you do have some options. I also have an r7 Sith Empire Trooper, but the problem there is he won't take ENOUGH damage to trigger the third ingot on Armorer.

So I took two mods off - he still didn't take enough for it and I lost the fight

So I took two more mods off and he STILL didn't take enough damage to trigger the ingot

So I took all of his mods off... and it worked great. This was against a 14k offense r7 Kylo so it'll need tweaking depending on how strong or weak your Sith Trooper is. But finding that happy middle will be just a matter of a few more fights. The other thing is you can use L3-37 as well if you have her geared since she will pre-taunt as well

Trust me... mod GBA either for protection, or use Malak instead. If you use Malak, use a Tenacity build, it won't stop the stun but he'll have low enough health to reach that 60% threshold.

I had the same problem against the really high offense SLKRs. But really you just need a pretaunt tank in that slot, so you do have some options. I also have an r7 Sith Empire Trooper, but the problem there is he won't take ENOUGH damage to trigger the third ingot on Armorer.

So I took two mods off - he still didn't take enough for it and I lost the fight

So I took two more mods off and he STILL didn't take enough damage to trigger the ingot

So I took all of his mods off... and it worked great. This was against a 14k offense r7 Kylo so it'll need tweaking depending on how strong or weak your Sith Trooper is. But finding that happy middle will be just a matter of a few more fights. The other thing is you can use L3-37 as well if you have her geared since she will pre-taunt as well

More bad game design if you have to use an unmodded character to win.

Again shows how clunky SEE kit is and how little he does for his own faction or even his own side of the force.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    So now that SEE can beat every other GL (and two of them with only 1 other character on his team), this thread has devolved into complaining about "style points"? :D
    JML running under JKR with Wat and Rey running with Jedi say "HI!".
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
This discussion has been closed.