SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    Still nothing yet from the developers

They said he isn't getting a buff. What more do you want them to say?

From page 149:
    At this time, the devs have no intentions of making any changes to SEE’s kit. I understand this isn’t the update some of you were hoping for, but I wanted to address this head-on and let you all know.

I still very much appreciate the effort of those who spent part of their holiday break helping me gather information to present. The experience will be useful as we continue to work together on other issues. Obviously, some will be successful and some won’t. But, that doesn’t mean we won’t keep doing our best to relay player sentiment and advocate on your behalf.

“At this time”

Well, we are now at a different time, so let’s hear if they’re NOW planning on a rework.

Why would they consider buffing SEE now, when he's clearly better now than many of the people posting in this thread thought at the time or would like you to believe? There is no other GL that can 2-man virtually every other GL in GAC. Armorer made him in even stronger as well. Yes, things have changed - and most of them in SEE's favor.

I don’t actually care about SEE getting buffed or not, I was just making a joke about the way it was phrased. I don’t have SEE nor am I working towards him, I’m just enjoying the discussion.
  • it's quite funny, that SEE is a counter for JML... but JML with bastila lead becomes absolutely unbeatable for SEE

Not true at all, use Traya isolate on JML.

Traya's isolate doesn't stop him from restoring protection
    it's quite funny, that SEE is a counter for JML... but JML with bastila lead becomes absolutely unbeatable for SEE

It isn't unbeatable at all. Just takes a few minutes at times but that's about it.

R7-R8 JML constantly restoring his protection to full with each hit
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    it's quite funny, that SEE is a counter for JML... but JML with bastila lead becomes absolutely unbeatable for SEE

Must be my over active imagination then, but I'm pretty sure I've beaten this comp on multiple occasions. It's not even vaguely unbeatable for SEE.
    Check your "facts" Pal.

The only character that actually allowed me to beat R8 JML witth bastila is Thrawn with his fracture.
    Full sith comps would rather fail

And? Let him restore it and keep sending shockwaves down his throat until he dies. Haven't had any issues what so ever facing these teams.