SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    For the record guys, from when Doja and Kyno have answered my questions about why we don't hear anything, it sounds like higher ups are the issue. If we're gonna be snippy and angry, better not to poke fun at the communication team specifically and more at CG who hired up a bigger and better communication staff and then told them they aren't allowed to tell us stuff.

    Mind you, it's a bit odd to hire a community manager that can't say anything.

    It's also odd to make statements like this with no regard for what he has said.

    He didnt say he cant say anything, he has very clearly and now repeatedly explained that he will not say anything until its "more real" and set, as to not be misleading.

    @Shadowmaster4

    This goes to your statement nested here too.
  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    edited November 22
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.

    Edit to add: most of what you are mentioning, I consider different and called a rework because it is planned and added because they want to make a change, and is mostly not based on player feedback.

    That is different then someone not performing how they want them to, and making changes to bring them in line with the intentions.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.
    Look, you mentioned Gas vs SLKR situation that caused some tweaks for SLKR, but Rey and SLKR soloing SEE you find normal. Great CG, just go on, and players will forget how SEE looks like. Repution around Tag GL totally destroyed, that bring some bad expereince for many players, if CG isn't going to raise SEE at least to old GLs' level, next future toons won't be so good and fast farmed as it was before. Their silence means that SEE works as they intended, but players don't like this idea AT ALL! and they just don't actively farm SEE.
  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    edited November 22
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.
    Look, you mentioned Gas vs SLKR situation that caused some tweaks for SLKR, but Rey and SLKR soloing SEE you find normal. Great CG, just go on, and players will forget how SEE looks like. Repution around Tag GL totally destroyed, that bring some bad expereince for many players, if CG isn't going to raise SEE at least to old GLs' level, next future toons won't be so good and fast farmed as it was before. Their silence means that SEE works as they intended, but players don't like this idea AT ALL! and they just don't actively farm SEE.

    Please quote me where I said its normal? I did say initially, it was not the worst thing because it still required a GL, or something to that effect.

    They have not been silent, so if that's what their silence means, then we are safe because they have not been silent.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.
    Look, you mentioned Gas vs SLKR situation that caused some tweaks for SLKR, but Rey and SLKR soloing SEE you find normal. Great CG, just go on, and players will forget how SEE looks like. Repution around Tag GL totally destroyed, that bring some bad expereince for many players, if CG isn't going to raise SEE at least to old GLs' level, next future toons won't be so good and fast farmed as it was before. Their silence means that SEE works as they intended, but players don't like this idea AT ALL! and they just don't actively farm SEE.

    Please quote me where I said its normal? I did say initially, it was not the worst thing because it still required a GL, or something to that effect.

    They have not been silent, so if that's what their silence means, then we are safe because they have not been silent.

    Talking about silence, I imply the situation around the release of REY and SLKR, I looked through dev updates and news and saw some comments like "we increase damage for Rey as she doesn't work as intended ", "we improved GLs as cheaper and UNDERSIZED squads shouldn't counter GLs" etc, Seems it was in 5-6 weeks after release of REY and SLKR.
    What we have now, one announcement that they keep an eye and that's all for a 3 weeks. Most players already undestand CG's intentions and don't like them, the question is if we receive a SEE that deserves status of Galactic Legend, or for Players it will be enough to invest resouces in OLD GLs as they are far much better than new, I don't find for example Protection restore smth cool and good as many other teams can do the same, and as I have said before if CG don't want buff SEE, please remove 5-7 toons from prerequisite, and somehow reward players who have already farmed
  • It's not really important, but imo most of my suggestions fall into the touch-up category. And Kyno is right about this being is a weird situation. But anyway, now that we've determined how many ways SEE is poop, I have a question:

    How in tarnation does SEE work in mirrors? I saw a couple things that looked like bugs early on, but basically, there's a major logical flaw in SEE's kit: if your SEE is deceived and there is only an enemy SEE + 1 Sith:
    1. Unraveled Destiny forces you to apply Linked to the enemy Sith
    2. You can't target a Linked character during the bonus turn
    3. You can't target SEE during the bonus turn

    I've seen people say they just wind up still targeting the other Sith and applying Linked twice, and now hearing that, instead, Unraveled Destiny is disabled. This would also be the case for MM, who basically has the Deceived mechanic but it's up against everyone 24/7. I guess the underlying logic is that if you can only target one enemy (and therefore can only target one enemy with a Linked-applying ability), you can't use Unraveled Destiny.

    So it sounds like using SEE vs SEE, especially if your squad is stronger, would probably be a bad idea.
  • @Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.
  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I would Trade SEE for any of the other 3 GLs.. I wouldn't think twice as its not even close.
    And per typical CG fashion their customer service is non-existent.

    No word from any of the community managers since this 1.7k reply thread was created almost a month ago, except for one reply stating they are "looking at things and collecting data", nearly 3 weeks ago.

    At least forum mod Kyno occasionally pops on to give his opinion, but it's been 3 days since we heard from him either.

    At this point CG either has to be either blatantly ignoring the problems with SEE or their staff must all be in the hospital with Covid or something. Not a good look either way for a game that has made $1 billion in revenue since it was launched.

    I have been told multiple times that all the information has been provided and there is no more evidence to provide, they need to make a change or a statement based on what has been provided and the player base should not have to supply anything towards this effort, so I have been checking, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to respond.

    Your synopsis of the situation is incorrect, but it doesnt matter what I say.

    Im trying to infere your message here, but I thinking youre saying in correlation with your previous messages that youre looking for evidence to push forward to dev team.

    That was followed up with receiving backlash that all the evidence was there. I for one am sorry youre the first wall to absorb the backlash.

    But more importantly: First, testing does seem to have been provided to a pretty good extent. Issues with his kit seem to be pointed out. Is there more testing that could be done? Sure but at what cost and for how long? Lets not be naive that a buff to any high cost character is extremely time sensative for him to maintain any modicum of relevancy before the next big thing drops. With the innumerable amount of mod compositions and team compositions, saying things like "more testing" sounds like "more money" from something that is already viewed as wallet bait.

    My final concerns are this: Does every toon require this amount of test results? I dont honestly know if characters commonly go through this? In everything Ive ever developed I felt I got what I was expecting. This is the first character to bring me to the forums.

    But the biggest concern of all: Why complete silence? Why not just state: We understand your concerns but we believe that character is WAI. Again it feels like radio silence leaves room for hope for change which encourages people to keep pumping in money.

    Players would like to hear some sort of update or decision.

    This is a new(ish) situation, they usually correct bugs and loopholes, but they dont necessarily change a toon once they are out there to change the power level of said toon. So this is kind of a different situation we wont normally run into.

    Not trying to nitpick you Kyno, but changing a toon is called a rework, and adding new content regularly changes toons viability. Both things happen semi-regularly. Adding Zeta's changed the viability of tons of toons and improved their power (Maul for example). They added a whole new move to Vader and made him a god. They buffed SLKR because of stuff that wasn't even a bug. They added Resistance tags to the Vets and drastically improved how they function. Adding Piett took every single Imp Trooper and skyrocketed them under a new buff they added to the game just for Piett.

    They don't have to necessarily do it by tweaking his kit specifically, but you absolutely can't say they don't change a toon once they are out. It has been happening since they added zetas. They don't have to tweak his kit, they just have the tweak the toon. Be that through a straight stat buff, a kit tweak, a new move, a zeta text update, a new mechanic or buff/debuff, or a supporting toon if they must.

    Sure we can talk about semantics, I usually refer to reworks when it's on an older toon.

    SLKR had a few touch ups, most based on the GAS cheese (a loophole, which is why I said bugs or loopholes). He did get one update that was not bug related and that was to help get him more in line with Rey.

    I dont usually call those reworks because as I have said, they are not likely to rewrite as much of his kit as is proposed, but it's all based on the evidence and numbers they see and how to best correct the situation as they see fit.

    But sure call it what you want.
    Look, you mentioned Gas vs SLKR situation that caused some tweaks for SLKR, but Rey and SLKR soloing SEE you find normal. Great CG, just go on, and players will forget how SEE looks like. Repution around Tag GL totally destroyed, that bring some bad expereince for many players, if CG isn't going to raise SEE at least to old GLs' level, next future toons won't be so good and fast farmed as it was before. Their silence means that SEE works as they intended, but players don't like this idea AT ALL! and they just don't actively farm SEE.

    Please quote me where I said its normal? I did say initially, it was not the worst thing because it still required a GL, or something to that effect.

    They have not been silent, so if that's what their silence means, then we are safe because they have not been silent.

    Talking about silence, I imply the situation around the release of REY and SLKR, I looked through dev updates and news and saw some comments like "we increase damage for Rey as she doesn't work as intended ", "we improved GLs as cheaper and UNDERSIZED squads shouldn't counter GLs" etc, Seems it was in 5-6 weeks after release of REY and SLKR.
    What we have now, one announcement that they keep an eye and that's all for a 3 weeks. Most players already undestand CG's intentions and don't like them, the question is if we receive a SEE that deserves status of Galactic Legend, or for Players it will be enough to invest resouces in OLD GLs as they are far much better than new, I don't find for example Protection restore smth cool and good as many other teams can do the same, and as I have said before if CG don't want buff SEE, please remove 5-7 toons from prerequisite, and somehow reward players who have already farmed

    When did they say they didnt want to buff him? Again, setting arbitrary timelines and acting like they have some meaning in the process doesnt really mean anything. There is more going on right now then when the older GLs were released, it's possible that is extending the timeline a bit.

    Yes they made statements when they knew what changes they were going to make. They have not come to any conclusion on SEE, so they have not made a statement. Yes we are on the outside edge of the timeframe, but we know they are looking at it, because they said they are.
  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.

    @Kyno this is close to the statement we would like to hear from CG. IE SEE is not okay in his current state. I dont need to hear when it will be fixed, just that they are working on a fix.

  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    edited November 22
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.

    Kyno this is close to the statement we would like to hear from CG. IE SEE is not okay in his current state. I dont need to hear when it will be fixed, just that they are working on a fix.

    And as Doja has stated: when he has a message like that (or not) he will share it. He will not make that statement based on anything but fact.

    Also them looking into it indicates something is not exactly where they want it.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.

    Kyno this is close to the statement we would like to hear from CG. IE SEE is not okay in his current state. I dont need to hear when it will be fixed, just that they are working on a fix.

    And as Doja has stated: when he has a message like that (or not) he will share it. He will not make that statement based on anything but fact.

    Also them looking into it indicates something is not exactly where they want it.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.

    Kyno this is close to the statement we would like to hear from CG. IE SEE is not okay in his current state. I dont need to hear when it will be fixed, just that they are working on a fix.

    And as Doja has stated: when he has a message like that (or not) he will share it. He will not make that statement based on anything but fact.

    Also them looking into it indicates something is not exactly where they want it.

    Yeh, they have found time to apply some minor fixes to SEE according to latest updates, that means that they keep an eye on him, but overall no buffs and improvement are announced that make me think they are don't really intended to do it, Although they see that SEE is invalid for most events and challenges of the game, only some minor tweaks are still done.
  • Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.

    Kyno this is close to the statement we would like to hear from CG. IE SEE is not okay in his current state. I dont need to hear when it will be fixed, just that they are working on a fix.

    And as Doja has stated: when he has a message like that (or not) he will share it. He will not make that statement based on anything but fact.

    Also them looking into it indicates something is not exactly where they want it.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.

    Kyno this is close to the statement we would like to hear from CG. IE SEE is not okay in his current state. I dont need to hear when it will be fixed, just that they are working on a fix.

    And as Doja has stated: when he has a message like that (or not) he will share it. He will not make that statement based on anything but fact.

    Also them looking into it indicates something is not exactly where they want it.

    Yeh, they have found time to apply some minor fixes to SEE according to latest updates, that means that they keep an eye on him, but overall no buffs and improvement are announced that make me think they are don't really intended to do it, Although they see that SEE is invalid for most events and challenges of the game, only some minor tweaks are still done.

    Those fixes were fixing bugs. His kit was not working as written, now it is. That is completely different than a rework or touch up.
  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.

    Kyno this is close to the statement we would like to hear from CG. IE SEE is not okay in his current state. I dont need to hear when it will be fixed, just that they are working on a fix.

    And as Doja has stated: when he has a message like that (or not) he will share it. He will not make that statement based on anything but fact.

    Also them looking into it indicates something is not exactly where they want it.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    Kyno Talking into account the worth of SEE in comparison with other 3 Gls, defitenly he doesn't deserve to be farmed 15 toons for him. He performes twice worse than other 3 GLs, that means Half of toons from prerequisites should be removed. It's absolultely balanced view of his performance and his costs regarding resources. But if CG think that 15 toons are good for his prerequisites, PLEASE GIVE US A GL that WORTH IT.

    I'm not sure why you keep pinging me and saying things like this. At no point have I said he is ok in his current state.

    Kyno this is close to the statement we would like to hear from CG. IE SEE is not okay in his current state. I dont need to hear when it will be fixed, just that they are working on a fix.

    And as Doja has stated: when he has a message like that (or not) he will share it. He will not make that statement based on anything but fact.

    Also them looking into it indicates something is not exactly where they want it.

    Yeh, they have found time to apply some minor fixes to SEE according to latest updates, that means that they keep an eye on him, but overall no buffs and improvement are announced that make me think they are don't really intended to do it, Although they see that SEE is invalid for most events and challenges of the game, only some minor tweaks are still done.

    It's a good thing they do not operate off what you think, they have a process and they will work through that to come to a decision.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    For the record guys, from when Doja and Kyno have answered my questions about why we don't hear anything, it sounds like higher ups are the issue. If we're gonna be snippy and angry, better not to poke fun at the communication team specifically and more at CG who hired up a bigger and better communication staff and then told them they aren't allowed to tell us stuff.

    Mind you, it's a bit odd to hire a community manager that can't say anything.

    Welcome to corporate culture. He can say anything. Just nothing officially unless the Mouse gives it the okay. And people here will jump on anything he says as being official, even if he explicitly says it isn't official and is just his opinion.
  • Xagen
    125 posts Member
    edited November 22
    CG just wait to see if their new Stone, paper, scissors scheme is able to work, for Arena i don't like the idea to buy additional attempts as i cannot leave my team on defense or sort my mods in oder to beat different types of teams, it's inconvenient and expensive. Most players didn't take the bait and they very rare use SEE now according to swgoh, The only way is to improve him for defense and for offense, otherwise SEE will be abandoned.
  • Xagen wrote: »
    CG just wait to see if their new Stone, paper, scissors scheme is able to work, for Arena i don't like the idea to buy additional attempts as i cannot leave my team on defense

    Maybe you are on to something...
    Make SEE bad on purpose to make people wanna spend crystals on refreshes 🤔

  • LordDunbar wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    CG just wait to see if their new Stone, paper, scissors scheme is able to work, for Arena i don't like the idea to buy additional attempts as i cannot leave my team on defense

    Maybe you are on to something...
    Make SEE bad on purpose to make people wanna spend crystals on refreshes 🤔

    CG's new scheme Rock, paper, scissors was intended to force people to farm more GLs, buy more attempts and actually spend far more than you receive from Arena. But old Gls have broken these plans, luckily.
  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    Xagen wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    CG just wait to see if their new Stone, paper, scissors scheme is able to work, for Arena i don't like the idea to buy additional attempts as i cannot leave my team on defense

    Maybe you are on to something...
    Make SEE bad on purpose to make people wanna spend crystals on refreshes 🤔

    CG's new scheme Rock, paper, scissors was intended to force people to farm more GLs, buy more attempts and actually spend far more than you receive from Arena. But old Gls have broken these plans, luckily.

    Huh??? .....


    Nope, I dont get it, and I tried.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    When did they say they didnt want to buff him? Again, setting arbitrary timelines and acting like they have some meaning in the process doesnt really mean anything. There is more going on right now then when the older GLs were released, it's possible that is extending the timeline a bit.

    Yes they made statements when they knew what changes they were going to make. They have not come to any conclusion on SEE, so they have not made a statement. Yes we are on the outside edge of the timeframe, but we know they are looking at it, because they said they are.

    @Kyno Please see what you are saying here and how it leads to our conclusions. You say things like "CG never said they wont buff him" but then also say "they will only say something when there is some decision/conclusion that has been made". So we can safely and definitely conclude then that as of this time CG has in fact decided that based on everything they have seen, SEE will not get a buff, tweak or change of any kind. If they had made a decision on a change they would have said something. When nothing is communicated it means nothing has been decided. So its fine and logical for us to conclude that CG will do nothing because they have said nothing.

    Does this mean CG will never do something in the future? Of course not, but as of now they have not concluded there is anything wrong with SEE and are just "monitoring".
  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    edited November 22
    jezmonster wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    When did they say they didnt want to buff him? Again, setting arbitrary timelines and acting like they have some meaning in the process doesnt really mean anything. There is more going on right now then when the older GLs were released, it's possible that is extending the timeline a bit.

    Yes they made statements when they knew what changes they were going to make. They have not come to any conclusion on SEE, so they have not made a statement. Yes we are on the outside edge of the timeframe, but we know they are looking at it, because they said they are.

    Kyno Please see what you are saying here and how it leads to our conclusions. You say things like "CG never said they wont buff him" but then also say "they will only say something when there is some decision/conclusion that has been made". So we can safely and definitely conclude then that as of this time CG has in fact decided that based on everything they have seen, SEE will not get a buff, tweak or change of any kind. If they had made a decision on a change they would have said something. When nothing is communicated it means nothing has been decided. So its fine and logical for us to conclude that CG will do nothing because they have said nothing.

    Does this mean CG will never do something in the future? Of course not, but as of now they have not concluded there is anything wrong with SEE and are just "monitoring".

    You drawing your own conclusion from someone not saying something, is on you.

    They will make a statement when they have a decision or something to say. Anyone taking them not saying something as them saying something about this is 100% incorrect.

    Is that clear enough?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Kyno wrote: »
    jezmonster wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    When did they say they didnt want to buff him? Again, setting arbitrary timelines and acting like they have some meaning in the process doesnt really mean anything. There is more going on right now then when the older GLs were released, it's possible that is extending the timeline a bit.

    Yes they made statements when they knew what changes they were going to make. They have not come to any conclusion on SEE, so they have not made a statement. Yes we are on the outside edge of the timeframe, but we know they are looking at it, because they said they are.

    Kyno Please see what you are saying here and how it leads to our conclusions. You say things like "CG never said they wont buff him" but then also say "they will only say something when there is some decision/conclusion that has been made". So we can safely and definitely conclude then that as of this time CG has in fact decided that based on everything they have seen, SEE will not get a buff, tweak or change of any kind. If they had made a decision on a change they would have said something. When nothing is communicated it means nothing has been decided. So its fine and logical for us to conclude that CG will do nothing because they have said nothing.

    Does this mean CG will never do something in the future? Of course not, but as of now they have not concluded there is anything wrong with SEE and are just "monitoring".

    You drawing your conclusion own conclusion from someone not saying something, is on you.

    They will make a statement when they have a decision or something to say. Anyone taking them not saying something as them saying something about this is 100% incorrect.

    Is that clear enough?

    “they will make a statement when they have a decision”. But don’t conclude a decision has not been made by them not making a statement. But they will make a statement when they decide something.

    Makes perfect sense. How could it not.

Sign In or Register to comment.