SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    ara09f6hqawv.jpeg

It’s funny how much it feels like the devs just don’t like sith. Even in events they neuter sith.
    #show_sith_love
  • @Kyno do you need videos on the assault battle bug? I have a couple I can upload but link is not taking protection away from the jedi. At 80% two turns should do it to where they have zero protection bars...

On a more serious note, when can we expect some response to this on par GL. Or at least how he is on par?
  • Idc if SLKR smashes SEE, but imagine if there was a way for SEE to do something like this just on offense while climbing, instead of having to climb through an infinite sea of SLKR squads using DR while vomit-inducingly benching the Sith GL since he's poop

https://youtu.be/CFJBeue8UIs
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    @Kyno do you need videos on the assault battle bug? I have a couple I can upload but link is not taking protection away from the jedi. At 80% two turns should do it to where they have zero protection bars...

On a more serious note, when can we expect some response to this on par GL. Or at least how he is on par?

Same with traya lead.against these 2000 speed jedi. Health should be coming down but it doesn’t move a bar.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    @Kyno do you need videos on the assault battle bug? I have a couple I can upload but link is not taking protection away from the jedi. At 80% two turns should do it to where they have zero protection bars...

Same with traya lead.against these 2000 speed jedi. Health should be coming down but it doesn’t move a bar.

Why? There are barely any out of turn abilities used by the jedi that would punish them. Aayla counters in p2, Fives counters and assist call in p4, Ima-Gonna Die counters in p5 (probably the best phase for Traya), Kit Fisto counters in p6 and GK's retribution counters and swarm attack in p8.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno do you need videos on the assault battle bug? I have a couple I can upload but link is not taking protection away from the jedi. At 80% two turns should do it to where they have zero protection bars...

@MolBettaBlu if you have any evidence of this it should be reported and posted to <<Answers HQ>>
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno do you need videos on the assault battle bug? I have a couple I can upload but link is not taking protection away from the jedi. At 80% two turns should do it to where they have zero protection bars...

@MolBettaBlu if you have any evidence of this it should be reported and posted to <<Answers HQ>>

I tried... the submit button not working. Here is the link to the video. https://youtu.be/VG4jXMAKje8
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

MolBettaBlu if you have any evidence of this it should be reported and posted to <<Answers HQ>>

I tried... the submit button not working. Here is the link to the video. https://youtu.be/VG4jXMAKje8

27g40y2evuvj.png
  • Well that explains the lack of Prot in the first run of Tier 3 Places and Power... but that’s really lame. Will SEE’s Unique work on this PvE character? Who knows? Only way is to run it and find out...
  • Kyno wrote: »

So his wording is wrong. Cause those are jedi and they are not raid bosses. Can we have the wording on link adjusted to "takes protection, except when CG feels like it shouldn't"
  • Given that its been a month since the last comment, CG REALLY needs to say something, even if it’s just ‘we’re still looking into it’, or ‘he is probably not getting buffed. It’s just deeply unfair on the player base to create this degree of ambiguity over whether it’s an ongoing investigation or they are just intending to ignore this problem.
  • Grandson wrote: »
    Given that its been a month since the last comment, CG REALLY needs to say something, even if it’s just ‘we’re still looking into it’, or ‘he is probably not getting buffed. It’s just deeply unfair on the player base to create this degree of ambiguity over whether it’s an ongoing investigation or they are just intending to ignore this problem.

Convince me CG even exists
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    vjmq26dywuor.jpeg
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Grandson wrote: »
    Given that its been a month since the last comment, CG REALLY needs to say something, even if it’s just ‘we’re still looking into it’, or ‘he is probably not getting buffed. It’s just deeply unfair on the player base to create this degree of ambiguity over whether it’s an ongoing investigation or they are just intending to ignore this problem.

• Devian
    669 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    5bhyp0ezhvep.jpg
    SKLR and Rey are playable for more then half a year. SKLR was the easiest to obtain, GML is simply fan favorite. No worries, when ppl gonna r7 all sith - you'll see who's better.
    P.S. try using r7 assassin

• Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Devian wrote: »
    5bhyp0ezhvep.jpg
    SKLR and Rey are playable for more then half a year. SKLR was the easiest to obtain, GML is simply fan favorite. No worries, when ppl gonna r7 all sith - you'll see who's better.

R7 sith assassin with see?
  • Eweff wrote: »
    5bhyp0ezhvep.jpg

Doesn't work. I've tried.
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    vjmq26dywuor.jpeg

Look at that fancy building! I bet it has a spa inside, massage parlor, food court!
    And 1 laptop where they look at memes all day and work when they feel like it.

Billion dollar game guys.
  • dgree
    521 posts Member
    Good news guys, I finally found an SEE on defense--still haven't seen one on my main account, but I found not just one but two on my 3-year-old alt account. These SEE whales are about to be a lower rank than my r4 CLS though.0k15k4ktccch.png
  • Shiryu wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »
    vjmq26dywuor.jpeg

Look at that fancy building! I bet it has a spa inside, massage parlor, food court!
    And 1 laptop where they look at memes all day and work when they feel like it.

Billion dollar game guys.

A billion dollar game where only a smidge of it makes it into developers pockets.
  • dgree wrote: »
    Idc if SLKR smashes SEE, but imagine if there was a way for SEE to do something like this just on offense while climbing, instead of having to climb through an infinite sea of SLKR squads using DR while vomit-inducingly benching the Sith GL since he's poop

https://youtu.be/CFJBeue8UIs

Just make traya faster and you counter this.
  • Devian wrote: »
    No worries, when ppl gonna r7 all sith - you'll see who's better.

One of the achievements in sith discord is all sith r7 theres lots of us with it or close. R7 assasin with SEE makes no difference

• Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Shiryu wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »
    5bhyp0ezhvep.jpg

I wouldn’t think so. That’s why I was asking if that’s what he meant. There are almost no sith that really do anything that synergize very well with SEE. I could see nothing in Sith Assassin that really would help see.
    5bhyp0ezhvep.jpg

I wouldn’t think so. That’s why I was asking if that’s what he meant. There are almost no sith that really do anything that synergize very well with SEE. I could see nothing in Sith Assassin that really would help see.

Thats cause SEE doesn't synergize with ANY of the sith. The trio are the best under him and he takes away their strengths against all the normal teams that THEY counter.

SEE doesn't help any of the sith and he's terrible at damage and the 1 thing CG told us he could do.

So many great possibilities for him, so many great ideas, so many people wanting to help him or was hoping he was good.

As of right now... he's a resource sink, waste of materials and roster bloat, and only worth it after you get the other 3 GLs.
    5bhyp0ezhvep.jpg

I guess the TM gain is nice, but that's literally all she's going to bring to the table. There are better damage dealers, better tanks, better everything so not sure why r7 Sith Assassin is suddenly going to make this team so unbelievably good we all forget how mediocre SEE is. And on top of that of course I'm sure plenty of people have tried it and found nothing otherwise we would have heard all about the ultimate team comp using Assassin
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    dgree wrote: »
    Good news guys, I finally found an SEE on defense--still haven't seen one on my main account, but I found not just one but two on my 3-year-old alt account. These SEE whales are about to be a lower rank than my r4 CLS though.0k15k4ktccch.png

I’ve ranked 1 with SEE 3 out of the last 4 days dropped to rank 4 today in 6 hours can’t see a problem with him mlfd8b5cq0c5.png

• dgree
    521 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    @Tattz how old is your account, what rank do you start from, and how many SLKR squads do you have to climb through?

It's weird that you don't see any problem with him. Maybe you have a better tactic and can show us since people have been struggling to make him work against non-jedi for over a month.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I cashed out yesterday at #2 with r4/r5 Sith Empire so sometimes context is needed to understand stuff.
  • Tattz wrote: »
    dgree wrote: »

I’ve ranked 1 with SEE 3 out of the last 4 days dropped to rank 4 today in 6 hours can’t see a problem with him mlfd8b5cq0c5.png

You forgot to include in your message that you also use SLKR most of these days in Arena

https://swgoh.gg/p/592674532/
  • I rank first every day with SEE/ Gas chewie 5s counter. I also happen to have 6 SLKRs, 2 SEEs. My shard is 10 months old so that tells you everything you need to know.

The other SEE in my shard stopped building out his SEE arena team a month a go switched to SLKR and is farming tokens to finish his SLKR. In a couple of days he will end up using SLKR with 1 zeta on the whole team over his SEE team.

It will end up holding better than my SEE in all aspects of the game, including the recent assault battle.
This discussion has been closed.