Play Points

Oli_Ikey
2 posts Member
edited October 2020
The Google Play point system is now launched in the UK but there's no way of using the points for GoH in the UK. I get that it's EA that would have to give it the green light, but is there any chance of getting the word out to those guys to implement it for the UK like it does in the US?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Oli_Ikey wrote: »
    The Google Play point system is now launched in the UK but there's no way of using the points for GoH in the UK. I get that it's EA that would have to give it the green light, but is there any chance of getting the word out to those guys to implement it for the UK like it does in the US?

That’s not true apparently if you buy a pack of crystals you do earn play points out of it but yeah just got to wait every week to see what kind of perks they bring out on google play point store to see what we can use them on I’d say if you whaling use google to whale that way you get more and more points then spend it on google gift cards or wait couple weeks till you can use the google play point perk on Swgoh.