Buff SEE !

He's an absolute terrible character right now, needs a buff really badly to his leadership ability's and possibly some AI changes.

As of right now there are i think there are around five f2p teams that can destroy him and kylo can 1v5 him.. i really dont think this is acceptable for a GL.
He just seems so weak, and on defense you can just rip through his team.

My suggestions here are add some defensive bonuses to his leadership for Sith or even give him an Empire tag too,
Something along the lines of +50% defense and critical damage for Sith allys maybe? after all he is meant to be used with tanks it seems.

Also his ability where all Sith recover 50% protection seems a bit off, considering all Sith rely on their Health not Protection.

Just a thought.
But in his current state, SEE is definitely the worst GL right now out of all 4.

Replies

• dgree
    521 posts Member
    It's not just a defense issue. He's weak. in general and on offense, as outlined here, so of course he's pretty meh on defense.

There is potentially an AI issue--I've seen battles where SEE kills a linked target ASAP for no great reason, which is pretty bad--but imo AI for defensive use is a secondary matter to his ability mechanics.
  • Well, hands together and pray that CG listen too us.
  • Maybe someone should start another "Buff SEE" thread just to be sure.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Maybe someone should start another "Buff SEE" thread just to be sure.

Just cause you said something i just might.
  • Shiryu wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Do it. He needs a Buff, CG must know.

I have spoken.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Shiryu wrote: »

Cool. The same 4 or 5 people, saying the same things in 5 different threads. Starting multiple threads everyday doesn't make your point any stronger - it just clutters up the forums. But keep up the fine work. Lol
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Cool. The same 4 or 5 people, saying the same things in 5 different threads. Starting multiple threads everyday doesn't make your point any stronger - it just clutters up the forums. But keep up the fine work. Lol

Can you maybe say something in relation to the thread topic instead of trying to be argumentative, or maybe get out an stop posting here if you have no valuable feedback. Quite pointless.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Can you maybe say something in relation to the thread topic instead of trying to be argumentative, or maybe get out an stop posting here if you have no valuable feedback. Quite pointless.

he doesn't need a buff. When I get him, then sure, but for now he's fine
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • He's an absolute terrible character right now, needs a buff really badly to his leadership ability's and possibly some AI changes.

As of right now there are i think there are around five f2p teams that can destroy him and kylo can 1v5 him.. i really dont think this is acceptable for a GL.

My suggestions here are add some defensive bonuses to his leadership for Sith or even give him an Empire tag too,
    Something along the lines of +50% defense and critical damage for Sith allys maybe? after all he is meant to be used with tanks it seems.

Also his ability where all Sith recover 50% protection seems a bit off, considering all Sith rely on their Health not Protection.

Just a thought.
    But in his current state, SEE is definitely the worst GL right now out of all 4.

Which 5 teams? I hear geos and imperial troopers can but that's only two. Als, it is still unclear how reliable those counters are. Mods, team comps, ect...

As far as GL on GL goes, see crushes jml, jml crushes SLKR, and slkr crushes see. And they all do ok and can be beaten though not easily by Rey. Seems pretty balanced there.

Let's look at other non GL teams countering GLs

1. Rey is beaten by vader and by Darth revan with wat

2. Slkr is beaten by thrawn and jkr with gas/jkl

3. Jml is beaten by Darth revan and jkr with gas/jkl

So it seems that all the GLs have at least two somewhat reliable non GL counters. Sounds like that may be intended.
  • HTWarrior
    68 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Does he loose any attacks? Maybe hes meant to be the something like the Malevolence of Galactic legends. Male also sucks hard on def but rocks on offense.

offtopic: I am actually somewhat surprised that this thread is already a few hours old and neither Kyno nor TVF have jumped in yet to say that they disagree with op.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    HTWarrior wrote: »

offtopic: I am actually somewhat surprised that this thread is already a few hours old and neither Kyno nor TVF have jumped in yet to say that they disagree with op.

I disagree with this statement.
  • He's an absolute terrible character right now, needs a buff really badly to his leadership ability's and possibly some AI changes.

Just a thought.

Which 5 teams? I hear geos and imperial troopers can but that's only two. Als, it is still unclear how reliable those counters are. Mods, team comps, ect...

As far as GL on GL goes, see crushes jml, jml crushes SLKR, and slkr crushes see. And they all do ok and can be beaten though not easily by Rey. Seems pretty balanced there.

Let's look at other non GL teams countering GLs

1. Rey is beaten by vader and by Darth revan with wat

2. Slkr is beaten by thrawn and jkr with gas/jkl

3. Jml is beaten by Darth revan and jkr with gas/jkl

So it seems that all the GLs have at least two somewhat reliable non GL counters. Sounds like that may be intended.

Add Padme, EP, Drevan, NS and Shaak clones.
  • Another video got posted on the forums in general of NS beating SEE.

So, now the list has gone up once again. Even without his Ultimate these teams shouldnt kill him.. If you compaire him to Rey, Luke or Kylo without their Ultimates, SEE is a smoking hot pile of... well.. yeah. **

So far now video wise i think we have. Imps, NS, Padme, Geos, Seps, Palpatine, Vader, DR, Clones, Gas and got knows who else.. I dont want to look for more counters, the more i see, the more i think CG ripped me off.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is no need for you to have 2 posts on the same topic and going back and forth between them talking about each other.

Post all the videos you have seen of this happening in your other thread and discuss them there.

I'm closing this one.
This discussion has been closed.