Character Predictions

Calagon
80 posts Member
edited October 2020
Very excited for more Mando in November. But as we all know, the grind never ends and the only path to victory is through your wa-- staying ahead of the game. What are everyone's predictions on upcoming characters?

I personally believe CG is gonna pump out another set of GL's before moving on to anything else. As we all know they would have to be Jedi Master Kenobi and Darth Vader (CG, if you're watching, please call RotS Anakin by his proper name). Windu and Grievous would obviously be required, and I could even see the release of yet another Yoda and Palpatine specifically for this only because we need a proper "it's treason then" ability.

Replies

• I think this is the right time for any of the old event types: leg, epic, journey since everyone is preoccupied with getting their gls in order and most don't do it hoarding (until ready for event). I'm not much excited about marquees by the way since we can hardly push them to functional state in 4+ months unless we whale.
  • I would expect some leg. sith and jedi characters soon as both new GLs seem to be missing something. And yea, Mando content as a "f2p" counter to the new GLs upcoming (hopefully) meta.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I wonder if there will be something from the High Republic. So far, we got characters mostly from movies and series with a few from games, but none strictly from books. On the other hand, it seems that Disney is going pretty big on the HR so some cross-promotion would make sense.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    What is ftp? Does it exist?
  • Looooki wrote: »
    What is ftp? Does it exist?

Troll much?
  • I hope that the razor crest is coming to the game. We need more ships!
  • IG11 with the child (like Ch3wiPO), Kuill
    And maybe Moff Gideon as a meta
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm so torn, I would love to see Moff Gideon come into the game, but I would also like them to wait and make him and Beskar armor mando come into the game like the revans did. Opposing legendaries.
  • I am sure we will have a Mando event that unlocks him in all his beskar armor.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?