Mothma Rebel Fighters Defeat Rey

Bulldog1205
3573 posts Member
edited October 2020
Rebel Fighters under a Mothma lead are now beating Rey! Aesop found several variants that worked, but this was the most reliable.

(My apologies for the weak audio/editing effort, this was literally put together in LEGOLAND. It's too good to wait until I get back from vacation though!).

https://youtu.be/v8Dve_yO8mE
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    if SEE gets buffed for being destroyed by Imperial Troopers, shouldn't rey be buffed for being destroyed by Rebel Fighters?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    if SEE gets buffed for being destroyed by Imperial Troopers, shouldn't rey be buffed for being destroyed by Rebel Fighters?

Have REY been soloed by any of the GLs?
  • VaderJoker wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Can Rey solo a GAS 501st team?
  • VaderJoker wrote: »

Can Rey solo a GAS 501st team?

Can GAS solo nightsisters?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    VaderJoker wrote: »

You are using a GL to take out a GL so its a useless argument since a rock-paper-scissors meta would mean that some GLs can't win against other GLs of varying squad formations

But yes, you can prevent a SEE Solo by using Vader, and Traya

Regardless, SLKR can 2v5 any Rey comp, depending on the composition, solo some of the Rey Comps
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    VaderJoker wrote: »

You are using a GL to take out a GL so its a useless argument since a rock-paper-scissors meta would mean that some GLs can't win against other GLs of varying squad formations

But yes, you can prevent a SEE Solo by using Vader, and Traya

Regardless, SLKR can 2v5 any Rey comp, depending on the composition, solo some of the Rey Comps

That’s not useless. If I can SOLO another GL, but they have to create a GL team that breaks up their other squads then I’m at a significant advantage.

i understand what you are saying but id say no. rebel fighters (mon motha) came out after Rey was releases. Imp troopers (piett) were out before SEE
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    flux_rono wrote: »

i understand what you are saying but id say no. rebel fighters (mon motha) came out after Rey was releases. Imp troopers (piett) were out before SEE
    So what about Darth Vader that was released years ago?

It seems like there is a lot of pick and choose conditions when it comes to SEE but not the other GLs
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    Old news.
  • Rebel Fighters under a Mothma lead are now beating Rey! Aesop found several variants that worked, but this was the most reliable.

(My apologies for the weak audio/editing effort, this was literally put together in LEGOLAND. It's too good to wait until I get back from vacation though!).

Correct me if I'm wrong but is the MVP here Cassian? with his buff immunity inflicting basic which is crippling the tank's taunts and his offense down on his second skill(which somehow made Rey's whirlind attack survivable)? Aside from Mon Mothma's revive of course
  • Jedi_Wedge wrote: »
    Rebel Fighters under a Mothma lead are now beating Rey! Aesop found several variants that worked, but this was the most reliable.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is the MVP here Cassian? with his buff immunity inflicting basic which is crippling the tank's taunts and his offense down on his second skill(which somehow made Rey's whirlind attack survivable)? Aside from Mon Mothma's revive of course

Cassian is good here. But there is also overlap. Remember that the Rebel ally Mothma calls dispels on basic, so nobody is going to be taunting or have critical immunity for long. K2SO also inflicts offense down on basic so he's adding that as well. I'd still argue Pao is the MVP, but yes, Cassian is really good on this team.
    flux_rono wrote: »

So what about Darth Vader that was released years ago?

It seems like there is a lot of pick and choose conditions when it comes to SEE but not the other GLs

he was reworked, and that allowed him to beat rey. which happened after rey was released