Kuiil and IG-11 Coming to the Holotables

2Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Forum and info are blind spots by whatever reason.
    Only Kyno cares, which is highly appreciated.

But it is as it is: more toons. What a boring suprise.... i was hoping for a new raid or some other r20 stuff...

did they do the pod cast? I dont know if there is "more coming", but I dont think they would say they had stuff coming just to go on and talk only about characters. maybe i'm wrong. we also have a SoTG (or RA) coming soon-ish (TM)
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    we also have a SoTG (or RA) coming soon-ish (TM)

Hahahahaha

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Forum and info are blind spots by whatever reason.
    Only Kyno cares, which is highly appreciated.

But it is as it is: more toons. What a boring suprise.... i was hoping for a new raid or some other r20 stuff...

did they do the pod cast? I dont know if there is "more coming", but I dont think they would say they had stuff coming just to go on and talk only about characters. maybe i'm wrong. we also have a SoTG (or RA) coming soon-ish (TM)

Sigsig implied more than just toons

Waiting on that podcast because he is being super vague and coy
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    According to StarWars.com Kuiil and IG-11 are coming to Galaxy of Heroes.
    https://www.starwars.com/news/mando-mondays-games

Is the fact that there is such a thing called Mando Mondays proof that knobs have been reset and its finally no longer Tuesday?

But it's 2020, so it malfunctioned and it is now OG Tuesday, so that means tacos tonight!

imcmd7q1cw7w.jpg

This is the way
  • When are they commin'?

If they are not comming soon, I'll initiate self destruct!

... really looking forward to their abilities :)
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • November
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • GC rewards.

40-60 shards per GC?
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    GC rewards.

40-60 shards per GC?

60 shards total, so 30 each. At most.
  • Wow chance to get LS BH rolling but nope let’s go with more scoundrels that have little to no point for end game players....
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Foxer2373 wrote: »
    Wow chance to get LS BH rolling but nope let’s go with more scoundrels that have little to no point for end game players....

The "point" is legendary Mando that is coming right when IG and Kuiil become farmable. Which will require them at relic.