Best way to farm GL tickets

So I’m about to start farming tickets for SLKR I know it used to be you wanted to farm the cheapest node possible. With the change to the drop rates recently is that still true? What is the most efficient way to farm the tickets now?

Replies

• TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter now, it's a flat rate per energy spent.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    It's about 5.6% chance per unit of energy.

Three refreshes a day on a 10 Energy Kyro node should take around 11 days under the new ticket system to unlock. At the same rate, another ~21 days to do tiers 4, 5 and unlock the ultimate ability. Not much difference at all to a 6 energy node, and you are getting decent gear.

Reddit thread tracking drop rate under new system https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/jbah33/gl_tickets_farming_data_v2/
  • Options
    Personally, I am farming all hard nodes that have characters and gear I want and then going after 10 point nodes for gear I need.

Perhaps not the most optimal route from a GL unlock perspective but close enough and every node I hit has other things I want on it too.

My Light Side farms are suspended, at least until GL unlock is complete.
  • Options
    It is disappointing that it has to be darkside energy. My next farm after see would be to try and get chewpio and monmothma fir jml. It's a shame I can't get tickets for it just because it's a ls node.

I really wish they would have put piett on a ls node and chewpio and mon mothma on a ds node so you could start on another GL while you farm the tickets.
  • Options
    It is disappointing that it has to be darkside energy. My next farm after see would be to try and get chewpio and monmothma fir jml. It's a shame I can't get tickets for it just because it's a ls node.

I really wish they would have put piett on a ls node and chewpio and mon mothma on a ds node so you could start on another GL while you farm the tickets.

Ha, you think they would do anyone any favors?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Personally, I am farming all hard nodes that have characters and gear I want and then going after 10 point nodes for gear I need.

Perhaps not the most optimal route from a GL unlock perspective but close enough and every node I hit has other things I want on it too.

My Light Side farms are suspended, at least until GL unlock is complete.

Since the drop rate is now on a per-energy basis, any route is optimal other than farming the wrong table.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Ha, you think they would do anyone any favors?

It'd be nice but no, I'm not expecting it.