Sith Eternal Palpatine events change?

Sithpalpatineconquer
3 posts Member
edited October 2020
Is it possible to change Sith Eteranl Palpatine events just tier 1 through? Because those event's are just basic and for the rest of the event's you need the rest of the requirement and for the prequiste it's harder to do those. So can those be change just to tier 1-3 for now and the rest can be to require the rest character's are finish and then continue the event? Hoping that can be change and players would want him badly!

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Is it possible to change Sith Eteranl Palpatine events just tier 1 through? Because those event's are just basic and for the rest of the event's you need the rest of the requirement and for the prequiste it's harder to do those. So can those be change just to tier 1-3 for now and the rest can be to require the rest character's are finish and then continue the event? Hoping that can be change and players would want him badly!

I don't understand what exactly you want to be changed. And "prequiste " is not even a word.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kisakee wrote: »

I don't understand what exactly you want to be changed. And "prequiste " is not even a word.

They want to be able to play the event without meeting all the requirements.

I think they want each tier to have specific requirements from the group, so you unlock and play part, as you meet each smaller group.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    This would limit the units you can use, sounds like a bad idea to me.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn