For the love of flame....

Katitude
1 posts Member
edited October 2020
So I was talking with my guild about Imperial Troopers today and then it occured to me that we are missing some troopers from each era. FLAME TROOPERS!!!

Clone Flame Trooper - First seen during the second invasion of Geonosis, under the command of Plo Koon. He uses them to clear out a path through a Geonosian hive.

First Order Flame Trooper - First seen in the opening scenes of The Force Awakens, burning the village of Tuanul on Jakku to the ground.

Imperial Flame Trooper - To complete the Trio, the Imperial Flame Trooper was first seen in the closing episodes of the Mandalorian.

All three could be added that would join three different factions, two dark side, one light, but more importantly help fill out the factions for potential second squads of Clones (needs non 501st clones), First Order (has enough for second squad, but options are good) and Imperial Troopers (needs another trooper and leader, which probably should be Moff Gideon)

So for the love of flame, please give us more FIRE.

PS. yes I know we don't have any Jet Troopers either, but as most only carry the same weapons as normal troopers and no in game mechanics for flying units, they don't add much to the squads.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• And then everything changed when the fire nation attacked
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sebek wrote: »
    There Weren't any Flame Troopers in Mandalorian, there Were some in Fallen Order tho

5dvyn5akskcz.png

I see some references calling them Incinerator troopers. not sure on the official title for this guy, but seems like a lot of flames coming from an imperials trooper.
  • Imagine knowing so little about Star Wars that you can't even tell the difference between a Flame Trooper and an Incinerator Trooper, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • Sebek wrote: »

Not like that, but it's a difference
    It was a joke 😂