What non-GL squads can take out maxed GL squads?

High5in
17 posts Member
edited October 2020
In TW our opponents only had 1 GL Rey which they set on defense. They one spotted our maxed GLRey and one spotted our SLKR who is not maxed. What squads could they have used?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Vader for Rey, JKL or GAS cheese for SLKR
  • Options

This is *the* way to take out the two original GLs simultaneously. If all you need is one team, a combination of very fast Vader, Thrawn, Wat, (+2,
    Situational) can take out any one GL currently.

Don’t discount Thrawn lead. Maneuver is a useful mechanic to cycle through turns quickly when a basic attack would generally be useless.
  • Options

What Vader team/gear levels would counter Rey?

What's the GAS cheese for SLKR?
  • Options
    GAS cheese is GAS (L), Raid Han, Chewbacca, and 5's. I don't normally use a 5th but have used Malak. 5's gets guard so he cannot be stunned by SLKR or Kylo. Whittle down the FO around him then pile in on SLKR. I've had it fail but usually works if you're characters are beefy enough and GAS is up/down at the right times.
  • Options
    Maxx121312 wrote: »
    GAS cheese is GAS (L), Raid Han, Chewbacca, and 5's. I don't normally use a 5th but have used Malak. 5's gets guard so he cannot be stunned by SLKR or Kylo. Whittle down the FO around him then pile in on SLKR. I've had it fail but usually works if you're characters are beefy enough and GAS is up/down at the right times.

Ah, I see. And the Vader comp?