Finalyzer event

Saada
664 posts Member
Does anybody know if you can complete the event over and over for the 999 crystals each time (like 8 times)? Or does it go up in price? Or is there a limit?
Thanks

Replies

• I would believe that if there is a limit it would specify in brackets
  • I didn't run across a limit when I rushed The Raddus five times in a single day, which is the same event type with the same 999-crystal refresh.

Of course, I only refreshed 5 times, but it was the same every time. I don't see why they should let it be 999 for the first 5-6 in a day & then boost it on the 7th or 9th or whatever.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Cool thanks guys
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Price goes up after second refresh. As long as it stays in line with Home1 and Tarkin ship. LEast i thought it did.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    Price goes up after second refresh. As long as it stays in line with Home1 and Tarkin ship. LEast i thought it did.
    No it doesn't. It stays 999 for further refreshes for Finalizer/Raddus.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    qp8vjxgh08sv.png
    All done ☺ it doesn't change and it seems like you can do it as much as you like 👍
    Post edited by Saada on
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    @Saada how many times did you actually do it. IIRC when it launched some people did a bunch and there was a limit but it was fairly high (in the teens i think).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF:

There's still a limit (or at least I never heard of the limit being repealed), but the limit is set high enough that you can go straight from 5* to 7*. Meanwhile, the crystal cost doesn't change. The limit is just a hard limit ("You can't refresh more than X times") rather than a soft limit where there's technically infinite refreshes, but the crystal cost increases to the point where eventually it's just not worth it for even a whale.

I wish I could remember for certain what the hard limit was, but I'm with you - I'm pretty certain it was in the high teens.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    TVF wrote: »
    @Saada how many times did you actually do it. IIRC when it launched some people did a bunch and there was a limit but it was fairly high (in the teens i think).

I did it 8 times and could have continued 👍
  • To get 100, you need to spend at least £100.

No thanks.