New Raid Idea/Speculation

Emperor_Tyranus
3 posts Member
edited October 2020
About two years ago, or perhaps even one, I found that raids were perhaps indubitably the most exciting content in the game. The concept is particularly appealing, with many teams against insurmountable enemies with great rewards and an interesting character to boot.

Now, it seems to have mellowed down with characters like SLKR and other GLs, which I believe is one of the main reasons why there are only three.

So far, we have only had Dark Side raids, and I thought it would be interesting to have a Light Side raid, such as an Attack on the Jedi Temple.

An interesting reward character would be Darth Plagueis the Wise, as it heralds the culmination of the Sith Grand Plan.

There is great potential for Light Side bosses- in my opinion, they should be -

1)Battlemaster Cin Dralling- Summons Temple Guard allies and focuses on parrying attacks, dealing damage back to enemies

2)Mace Windu- Summons Jedi Guardian allies. Vaapad grants bonuses against DS/Sith and Shatterpoint prevents solos such as SLKR with bonus turns/debuffs

3)Jedi Master Dooku- Summons Jedi Shadow allies and has bonuses vs LS. Should have counter chance and an annihilate ability at some cost (as he dips into the dark side to do it)

4)Grand Master Yoda and Mace Windu- Yoda is untargetable while Windu lives and summons Jedi Councillors. Windu has the same mechanics while Yoda has a berserk tally which gives him bonuses every time allies are critically hit, making his attacks devastating.

The raid abilities should be Dark Side powers like Concentrated Lightning/Force drain/Force choke/Sith alchemy, available at each stage but one of each more powerful at their respective stage.

What do you think? This, or some sort of ships-integrated Death Star raid?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I think a light-side raid would be cool, and I would love to see a prequel trilogy raid, since we haven't gotten one yet.
  • Options
    Krayt dragon raid would be awesome and there would be use for tusksan Raiders finally.