Mid player advise... going for GAS

Newish mid player here. Made a decision farm for GAS first instead of the Revans.

My questions are how to balance building squads for GA/TW with gearing specific toons for GAS.

What I am thinking is

Finish GOEs to G12s( for GA/TW)
Farming Ewoks and STi now then drodika and b1
Gear up AV, B2, MG and( GG for squads)
Gear up clones for squads

Question: should I gear up clones before AV, B2, MG and GG? Any other priority suggestions to balance squads vs toon specifically needed for GAS? Any toons that I need to stop investing in?

https://swgoh.gg/p/897161841/characters/

Replies

• Options
    are you also focusing on grand arena and need complete teams or are you laser focused on GAS?
  • Options
    Great question. I am focused on GA, because it’s fun. My focus on GAS is to prevent me from getting distracted and farming toon that do not help in that quest.

So I guess building squads as I focus on GAS. Not GAS at the total expense of squads.
  • Options
    the I recommend going full galactic republic with padme as she is required for gas and is a great grand arena team, and farm Ewoks on the side. anything else and you will be a little stretched
  • Options
    also decide on whether to farm shaak ti on fleet nodes or b1 and get them up to 7 stars as they are needed
  • Options
    so focus on getting shaak and c3po up to 7 stars and g12 and padme GK and Ashoka g13 and then go all in on droids. Gas is a huge grind
  • Options
    also you seem relatively close so I would say start hoarding GET 1 currency
  • Options
    gearing up clones is last priority for me as you can do that while waiting on the 7* unlock
  • Options
    good luck mate
  • Options
    Thanks for your perspective GB. I had not thought about GET currency.