GL Activity Tabs

pauljamz
2 posts Member
edited October 2020
Why don't the GL activity tabs actually show the characters you need for the event? SEE and JML's list are incomplete. SLKR and Rey's show their entire faction, but this also includes R2 and 3PO for Rey. Neither of which are a requirement. I feel like it'd be a little more clear and fun to track your progress if it actually displayed the characters needed.

vpfrussyec9q.jpg

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Tracking your progress can be done on the prerequisites tab.
  • I realize that, but I think the visual part of the activity tab is much more interesting to look at than a list of empty check marks. Especially if you're trying to show your progress to your guild on discord, for example. I know there are ways around this, but just a thought.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    pauljamz wrote: »
    I realize that, but I think the visual part of the activity tab is much more interesting to look at than a list of empty check marks. Especially if you're trying to show your progress to your guild on discord, for example. I know there are ways around this, but just a thought.

Got it, yes I see what you mean.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Yeah, I think activity tab should be what the JG tab was before the GL toons were released, I liked seeing all prereqs in the same screen up to its release