Some Random Midweek Thoughts

1235Next

Replies

  • MKIceman wrote: »
    Gar! Ima-Gun Di with all these bad puns, it's enough to make me Wren my hands in frustration.

    By the way, legit Baby Yoda animatronic figures R2 cute, on sale now, so bust out your Visas and Secura gift for the holidays!

    Speaking of which, Weequay'nt wait to see more of The Child in game. Will we get more of The Child, maybe Chewie on some stew?

    Wow...that was impressive. That post might be the Endor of this thread.

    ug naught even close to being done! The post was good, but not enough to maul the community and its unlimited power.
  • MKIceman wrote: »
    Gar! Ima-Gun Di with all these bad puns, it's enough to make me Wren my hands in frustration.

    By the way, legit Baby Yoda animatronic figures R2 cute, on sale now, so bust out your Visas and Secura gift for the holidays!

    Speaking of which, Weequay'nt wait to see more of The Child in game. Will we get more of The Child, maybe Chewie on some stew?

    Wow...that was impressive. That post might be the Endor of this thread.

    Are you kidding ? There are still Kylos of jokes !
  • What do Yavin in mind as far as more puns?
  • “ So, keep pushing for the change you want to see -- in a constructive way.“

    So I can keep asking for Gungans and a GL Jabba? Sweet. Hey, can we get Gungans and a GL Jabba? @CG_Doja_Fett
  • Ultra
    6784 posts Member
    edited November 4
    No more Monday Morsels... sad
  • Doja, do u like ur boba fett young and spunky, or middle aged and armored
  • Kyno
    26612 posts Moderator
    L0rdVāder wrote: »
    Doja, do u like ur boba fett young and spunky, or middle aged and armored
    if you have not seen Mando S2 Ep1, don't look
    Dont forget old and wrinkled
  • Iy4oy4s
    1936 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    No more Monday Morsels... sad

    Insert sad face here. Come on Doja, make it happen, the community loves Monday morsels!
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    No more Monday Morsels... sad

    Insert sad face here. Come on Doja, make it happen, the community loves Monday morsels!

    And what would Monday Morsels look like in your opinion? Is it anything/topic? Game related or not? Paint me a picture and show me your vision.
  • @CG_Doja_Fett perhaps once a week let us know maybe where the dev team is? Or maybe any bugs or interactions y'all are watching? Or maybe the occasional game fact or “character of the week” or something similar?
  • L0rdVāder wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett perhaps once a week let us know maybe where the dev team is? Or maybe any bugs or interactions y'all are watching? Or maybe the occasional game fact or “character of the week” or something similar?

    I get where you're going with this, and I like the idea of it. But...

    What about weeks that happen to be slow? Or a Monday where there's not much to report?

    We also have a person keeping the dev tracker updated with bugs once or twice a week. Plus, if a bug is significant, I'd definitely address it as soon as I have something to report rather than waiting until a Monday.

    Again, I like your idea. I'd just want to make sure that if we commit to making a weekly themed post, that it's something that represents the best use of time, as well as making sure the consistency is there week in and week out.

    So, this is something I'll def keep in mind and might do in the future, but for now, I'm trying to get a few other big picture items done on my checklist that would have a bit more of an impact.

    I understand more communication is always desirable, and I am working on things right now to be able to make that happen.
  • I hope u know i wasn’t trying to downplay your already incredible work, but I get where your coming from.
  • HK22
    568 posts Member
    Maybe you could do a bi-monthly post on a specific in-game topic to generate conversation and ideas. For example, one could be "What would you like to see to make a better game mode?" or even something as simple as, "How would you make Stormtrooper's zeta useful?"

    Because honestly, I would love to see more ship content, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. I have asked in every recent Q/A if there is any plans to give us ship assault battles, mythic ships, or ship resources events like Droid Heist/Ship Credit Heist. I mean that and two ship Hero Journeys featuring Luke's Red 5 and Vader/Piett's Executor Super Star Destroyer.
  • @CG_Doja_Fett do you know if there is even talk of helping Sith Eternal Emperor amongst the developers? As someone whos been hard farming him since announcement, im extremely disappointed that not only is he getting his butt kicked by “counters” that wouldn’t work against any other GL due to how cheap (cheap meaning using characters less important to more teams) they are, as well as his poor show on offense, not only is he the only GL who is awful stand alone, he also requires some of the best sith in the game to be competent against rey and JML, and gets his butt kicked by Kylo, whereas JML takes the best jedi and kills everyone. Im sure this has been brought up, but as someone who not only has spent time, on a character, id like to know if this is at least a discussion thats going on
Sign In or Register to comment.