How long did it take everyone to farm SLKR?

Baliotellitubbie
4 posts Member
edited October 2020
I have just started farming for SLKR, and have nobody ready yet. I was wondering how long it took everyone? All those relics and stars and ships..... it seems pretty daunting to be honest. Also I’m new, so sorry if I did something wrong 😅
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    You didn’t do anything wrong.
    Unless you pour cash into it, it’ll take months. And I mean several. I didn’t have my FO ready and when JML came out I only had them at G12+. They all still need their 12.5 and finisher pieces.
    That being said I also got multiple other teams built up in the process including CLS, JKR, NS, 501st, Padme, Papa Vader, etc.
    If you focus on nothing but SLKR you feasibly could have him by Valentine’s Day ready to compete, but god knows what will be released by then.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Unless you pour cash into it, it’ll take months. And I mean several. I didn’t have my FO ready and when JML came out I only had them at G12+. They all still need their 12.5 and finisher pieces.
    That being said I also got multiple other teams built up in the process including CLS, JKR, NS, 501st, Padme, Papa Vader, etc.
    If you focus on nothing but SLKR you feasibly could have him by Valentine’s Day ready to compete, but god knows what will be released by then.

Wow, you have a lot of people. What is 12.5 and finisher Peices? Thanks for helping 😄
  • Options
    It really depended on where you were.

I had whaled on hux and his ship. So i only had to get sith trooper.

I had many of the FO at gear 12 or gear 13 already. I had palpatine at relic 5, he need 2 more relic levels... So i had to relic only a few characters, farm one character who i had at gear 11 and gear vet han from gear 8 to r3.

I was ready about 2 days after his launch.

Now rey..... rey i did f2p and she took 3 to 4 months.

Doing JML f2p right now and im down to leah, wedge to r3 from gear 12.... jkl unlock and gear.... and finally farming and gearing 3bacca & mon mothma.

Figure january based on JKL landing back in december hopefully.
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    It really depended on where you were.

I had whaled on hux and his ship. So i only had to get sith trooper.

I had many of the FO at gear 12 or gear 13 already. I had palpatine at relic 5, he need 2 more relic levels... So i had to relic only a few characters, farm one character who i had at gear 11 and gear vet han from gear 8 to r3.

I was ready about 2 days after his launch.

Now rey..... rey i did f2p and she took 3 to 4 months.

Doing JML f2p right now and im down to leah, wedge to r3 from gear 12.... jkl unlock and gear.... and finally farming and gearing 3bacca & mon mothma.

Figure january based on JKL landing back in december hopefully.

I am a free to play player, so it will take me 3-4 months? And I have got Kylo Ren (Unmasked) at gear 9, and the rest of the prerequisites I have at gear 4-7!!
  • Options
    There are a lot of factors that can speed things up for you as f2p such as placing high in both arenas and placing top 10 in the heroic sith raid. I’m guessing that’s not the case for you as a new player. Honestly, you’re looking at anywhere from 12 to 18 months without spending.
  • Options
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    There are a lot of factors that can speed things up for you as f2p such as placing high in both arenas and placing top 10 in the heroic sith raid. I’m guessing that’s not the case for you as a new player. Honestly, you’re looking at anywhere from 12 to 18 months without spending.
    That’s a long time 😅
  • Options
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    That’s a long time 😅
    It is.

Honestly, unless you have most if not all of the regular Legendary / Hero / Epic Confrontation / raid toons sorted out already, I would not be embarking on a Galactic Legend farm. Though you could work it slowly on the side while building up the rest of your roster.
  • Options

Wow, you have a lot of people. What is 12.5 and finisher Peices? Thanks for helping 😄

I’ve been playing since launch lol.

And once you get to G12 you’ll have those 6 slots to fill to upgrade to G13. G12+ are the first 3 slots on the left. When G12 was released that’s all you could apply at the time. The next step is G12.5, the top and middle slots on the right for gear. That’s the gear you get from the sith raid and is a big choke point. Finishers are that final slot on the bottom on the right.
  • Options

I’ve been playing since launch lol.

And once you get to G12 you’ll have those 6 slots to fill to upgrade to G13. G12+ are the first 3 slots on the left. When G12 was released that’s all you could apply at the time. The next step is G12.5, the top and middle slots on the right for gear. That’s the gear you get from the sith raid and is a big choke point. Finishers are that final slot on the bottom on the right.

Thanks
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I'm with calo. I think it'll take you 6-12 months or longer as newish ftp. You probably don't rank high in hstr, complete all assault battles or get high stars in tb which can all help with zetas and gear. You also need the ships to earn finalyzer shards, farm shards and relic material. There's a lot that goes into getting a gl and if you don't have other top tier characters (padme, gas, dr etc) I'd recommend going for them first.
  • Options
    I have just started farming for SLKR, and have nobody ready yet. I was wondering how long it took everyone? All those relics and stars and ships..... it seems pretty daunting to be honest. Also I’m new, so sorry if I did something wrong 😅

Well before GL kylo was even announce i had KRU and FOX at R7 haven't bithered much since he came out trying to get darth malak
  • Options
    I'm probably two or three months into it after getting GL Rey. I'm finally to the point of just need relic levels. Need to get three from R1 to R3, three from R1 to R5, one from R2 to R5, and have Kylo at R6 and palps at R5. Four other toons are done, include KRU. It takes a whole lot of time and farming if you don't buy gear or relic materials.
  • Options
    I had 3 g12 first order toons ready, and I started farming in may or so. I’m still not there, but I’m at 6/13 and most of my remaining FO are g12+5 so I’d say I’m kinda close