Hidden release of promised solo raids

I just realized that the challenge tier 3 of assault battles are the solo raids we wanted, CG just didn’t want to hype this new content because we in the community usually get angry when CG hype new content.
Challenge tier 3 is not soloable by GL, older raids are.
Challenge tier 3 can’t be cleared in under 10 minutes, older raids can be.
Challenge tier 3 have valuable rewards, older raids don’t.

All hail the new solo raids!

Replies

• scuba
    14043 posts Member
    You are reaching there.
    Arcade Raids info is in the game data and has been since they talked about the "solo raids". They will come someday.
  • scuba wrote: »
    You are reaching there.
    Arcade Raids info is in the game data and has been since they talked about the "solo raids". They will come someday.

Doubt it. The reference to arcade raids has been in the code base for well over a year.

Looks much more like an abandoned idea.

We still have models for characters that have been in the game since launch that were never used.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Promised?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Promised?

You've been here long enough to know if the devs even mention the idea of something then it's a promise to the player base
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nah, we got the GCs. Those are better and have wider impact than any new raid, solo or not.
  • I wasn’t entirely serious with this thread. It could be considered borderline click bait :tongue:
  • Challenge tier 3 can’t be cleared as in under 10 minutes, older raids can be.

All hail the new solo raids!

Only T3 raid I haven’t cleared in under 5 minutes has been that god awful nightsister one.

• scuba
    14043 posts Member
    I wasn’t entirely serious with this thread. It could be considered borderline click bait :tongue:

Shh.. saying that may bring those that who shall not be named to do what we are not supposed to talk about