Rank these from most important to least important

Loafdawg83
202 posts Member
edited March 2016
I just wanted to see your opinions on what is most important as far as gear lvl, * lvl, character lvl, and ability lvl. Obviously character lvl is important to get your ability lvland gear lvl up, but I just wanted to gauge what you guys think.

Replies

• Zen
    126 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    This is stûpid. All of them are equally important.
  • Hi, IMO it woul be:
    1. Character Star Rank
    2. Character Gear lvl
    3. Character lvl
    4. Character Ability lvl

At least it seems that way based on the power increase they gain by leveling up each one of them.

But as said before, just IMHO.
  • It is usually gear, ability level, level, stats (IMO) assuming that we are talking taking average stats and maxing them. Because technically at level 1 you can have next to no gear, and at gear 1 you only have two abilities.

The rationale for this is that:
    - gear gives you real stats (str, agi, int), derived stats (hp, crit, atk), and non derived stats (speed, Lifesteal)
    - Ability levels greatly increase utility and damage. Usually more than stars or levels would, I rated this higher due to utility and the +15% some moves get
    - Stars and levels are both about equal. Both give you real stats and that's about it. Unless you're looking at level as a gear and ability gate.
    - stars only really have intimidation factor over anything
  • Hi, IMO it woul be:
    1. Character Star Rank
    2. Character Gear lvl
    3. Character lvl
    4. Character Ability lvl

At least it seems that way based on the power increase they gain by leveling up each one of them.

Yep, that's all I wanted, people opinions, not to be mocked for it being stupid, thanks for the input.
  • Hi, IMO it woul be:
    1. Character Star Rank
    2. Character Gear lvl
    3. Character lvl
    4. Character Ability lvl

It sort of depends on how big of a jump you're talking about, but IMO, gear should be first and star second.

Granted, all have to be high to compete at a high level, but if you have to choose one or the other, I'd prioritize them as gear, star, character level as most to least important.

Ability level is a bit different since getting ability materials doesn't generally compete with the energy needed to get those other things, you just sort of get them at the same time so you rarely have to choose ability level over something else for a character. It's also very non-linear as to how important each level is for any given ability. A 15% increase in damage or a -1 cooldown is way better than a 5% increase in damage.
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Stars are last. Need level to activate high lvl gear and abilities, so tough to separate out level. Speed gear very important at the moment, who knows next month
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Gear > Abilities >> Level >>> Stars

All of them are important for end game though, but a level 70 character with 7 stars that isn't geared up is useless.