Better Rewards from technical issues next time please

Kingly
43 posts Member
edited October 2020
mlskobgszsh7.jpeg
Now i find this Harsh i get this amount of payout From CG because of their technical issues but my mates and some of you may have better ones that they given out i think cg has to increase their payout more for people like myself for this kind of thing i find this harsh and the arrow Damage mod primary is health cg cmon give people like myself a better payout we pay for your game at least be kind to us.
Post edited by Kingly on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Players are being given the rewards that were not given out in the event. No more, no less....

Why should they give you more, than what you are deserved?
  • Kingly
    43 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    Players are being given the rewards that were not given out in the event. No more, no less....

Because i feel this is just little i mean what am i going to do with 5k? Nothing really i think it should of been around 500k at least i am just saying in general opinion is it suppose to be like this? It be better if they gave me and other players like mod peaces to upgrade mods or even more gold to level characters up etc im not saying they should but in future preferences technical issue payout should be more in general.
  • Maybe they will give you better rewards when you learn sentence structure and punctuation. That read like a crazy person's rant on the street
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Kingly wrote: »

Because i feel this is just little i mean what am i going to do with 5k? Nothing really i think it should of been around 500k at least i am just saying in general opinion is it suppose to be like this? It be better if they gave me like mod peaces to upgrade mods im not saying they should but in future preferences technical issue payout should be more in general.

No. That makes no sense. If they can accurately give you exactly what you should have earned then that is what they should do.
  • Maybe they will give you better rewards when you learn sentence structure and punctuation. That read like a crazy person's rant on the street

Lol i am a lazy typer in general when it comes to that mate but i am just stating my opinion for the future of the game i am not mad or anything i am just saying in general
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Because i feel this is just little i mean what am i going to do with 5k? Nothing really i think it should of been around 500k at least i am just saying in general opinion is it suppose to be like this? It be better if they gave me and other players like mod peaces to upgrade mods or even more gold to level characters up etc im not saying they should but in future preferences technical issue payout should be more in general.

No.... because the youd have a leg up over me because i got the normal rewards.
  • Eweff wrote: »

Because i feel this is just little i mean what am i going to do with 5k? Nothing really i think it should of been around 500k at least i am just saying in general opinion is it suppose to be like this? It be better if they gave me like mod peaces to upgrade mods im not saying they should but in future preferences technical issue payout should be more in general.

No. That makes no sense. If they can accurately give you exactly what you should have earned then that is what they should do.

No dude i appreciate honestly but in my opinion i think its a bit harsh but maybe in future they should increase it.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

I remember a CG that used to give out crystals and chewie shards....but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

I am happy for you mate but yeah hopfully in future they would give more than what we get and deserve for now but yh i still think its a little harsh i still love this game in general and pay for refreshes.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I remember a CG that used to give out crystals and chewie shards....but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

Thats what i am talking about thank you for pointing that out i feel like I triggered everyone including the mod 😂 i am glad you here man thank you for pointing that out i guess il just keep quiet and continue to play the game.
  • at least you didnt get this.
    sfyozqlposx8.png

i dont even know if i missed something and cant trust ea/cg to get it right because of past issues with double shards given to kam.
  • Mbaren
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Yeah, same thing here.
    2t9iq3t2zhr9.png

Now, as far as I know, I shouldn't actually get any rewards - I don't think I fled or lost any battles during the last GC, so as I understand it, I should have already gotten everything I'm entitled to. On the other hand, I shouldn't have gotten this message, either, so now I'm not sure whether it's me or CG who's mistaken.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

I am happy for you mate but yeah hopfully in future they would give more than what we get and deserve for now but yh i still think its a little harsh i still love this game in general and pay for refreshes.

You dont get rewards for the emotional distress of the problem happening... you should get what the problem caused you to not get.

Now if they want to be like marvel strike force and give everyone something extra and you the thigs missed and the something extra... im fine with that.

But you should not ever recieve more than any other player could have or did recieve in an event/mode. That does not balance things, nor is it a good plan for the overall health of the game economy
  • Mbaren wrote: »
    Yeah, same thing here.
    2t9iq3t2zhr9.png

Now, as far as I know, I shouldn't actually get any rewards - I don't think I fled or lost any battles during the last GC, so as I understand it, I should have already gotten everything I'm entitled to. On the other hand, I shouldn't have gotten this message, either, so now I'm not sure whether it's me or CG who's mistaken.
    So these rewards are based on what you did last in the galactic challenge if i am understanding this correctly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

But that is not what they saying. That's not what they were discussing.

They made an effort to correct a mistake into an issue about rewards in general, I think.

• I received nothing as well
    46ti6coo8wq7.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Eweff wrote: »

No dude i appreciate honestly but in my opinion i think its a bit harsh but maybe in future they should increase it.

Got it, so you just dont think the rewards for GCs are good enough.

Hopefully when they get things sorted they can increase the frequency as they originally planned
  • Kyno wrote: »

They made an effort to correct a mistake into an issue about rewards in general, I think.

Yes and no but i think i am starting to understand a little as i am new to this i take it these rewards are based off from the last galactic challenge that was incomplete or bugged which is now fixed if i am correctly understanding this.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »

Got it, so you just dont think the rewards for GCs are good enough.

Hopefully when they get things sorted they can increase the frequency as they originally planned

Yes thats right i am hoping in future they can increase it
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

Im saying that CG used to give out crystals for their tech issues before....as an effort to help correct a mistake, but as I said above, those days are long long long gone. I guess throwing in 250 crystals and 3 chewie shards is too much to ask now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Im saying that CG used to give out crystals for their tech issues before....as an effort to help correct a mistake, but as I said above, those days are long long long gone. I guess throwing in 250 crystals and 3 chewie shards is too much to ask now.

I understand.