Rebel fighters missing

Kurgen
226 posts Member
edited October 2020
So Lando is a rebel fighter but Han, leia and Luke aren’t? This makes no sense. At the very least, STHan, Princess Leia and Farmboy Luke should have the tag.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• So Lando is a rebel fighter but Han, leia and Luke aren’t? This makes no sense. At the very least, STHan, Princess Leia and Farmboy Luke should have the tag.
  • The choice for rebel fighters seems random. The Phoenix squadron were rebel fighters but they don't have the tag either. @CG_Doja_Fett might know more.
  • The choice for rebel fighters seems random. The Phoenix squadron were rebel fighters but they don't have the tag either. @CG_Doja_Fett might know more.

Agreed they should have the tag and the Fulcrum should too it would give her so much use.
  • han, luke, and leia arent getting the tag ever. the main charatcers werent really rebel fighters.
    (i dont consider lando to be a real main character, more of a supporting one)
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    han, luke, and leia arent getting the tag ever. the main charatcers werent really rebel fighters.
    I agree it’s just weird that Lando is in there. It is also weird that the rebel fighters that help start the rebellion are not in it (Phoenix and fulcrum). But don’t worry I’m sure Kyno come in here and clarify he always does lol.
  • It's all about creating teams in-game. If you're going off of lore then there are thousands of problems with tags in this game. Stop thinking about it like that and instead see it for what it is, a way to create more useful teams out of formerly useless characters
  • Kurgen wrote: »
    So Lando is a rebel fighter but Han, leia and Luke aren’t? This makes no sense. At the very least, STHan, Princess Leia and Farmboy Luke should have the tag.

CG has spefically said multiple time that luke, Han and leia and chewbacca don't count as rebel fighters because the rebel fighter was designed to not include as they are the main focus of the films and wanted to direct the focus to lesser known characters
  • Farmboy and ST Han wasn’t a rebel at that point of the film.

Leia, yeah she should have that tag.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    han, luke, and leia arent getting the tag ever. the main charatcers werent really rebel fighters.
    I agree it’s just weird that Lando is in there. It is also weird that the rebel fighters that help start the rebellion are not in it (Phoenix and fulcrum). But don’t worry I’m sure Kyno come in here and clarify he always does lol.

i agree fulcrum should have it if anyone. Pheonix i think wouldnt have it as 1. they are already a good team and 2. they weren't really apart of the rebelion until season like 2 or 3, they were just a single cell team doing covert tasks. not real front line people.

YES rouge one kinda fits a similar spot but there teams wasnt as small, and was apart of the full rebelion.... they are more iffy for me but i wont complain as much
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    Farmboy and ST Han wasn’t a rebel at that point of the film.

Leia, yeah she should have that tag.

leia was a rebel, but not really a fighter at the time
  • It's all about creating teams in-game. If you're going off of lore then there are thousands of problems with tags in this game. Stop thinking about it like that and instead see it for what it is, a way to create more useful teams out of formerly useless characters

I get that. But I think lore has also got to come in somewhere: None of us would accept adding an Empire tag to Canderous Ordo or an Old Republic tag to Tusken Shaman just because it would create more useful teams.

But still, you know who should have a Rebel Fighter tag? ROLO, since she is, you know, a Rebel Officer. She was more part of the Alliance organization than, say, Jyn ever was. Plus, it would make her part of a useful team whereas she really doesn't have one now (despite being a required relic for JKL).
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    gufu21 wrote: »
    It's all about creating teams in-game. If you're going off of lore then there are thousands of problems with tags in this game. Stop thinking about it like that and instead see it for what it is, a way to create more useful teams out of formerly useless characters

I get that. But I think lore has also got to come in somewhere: None of us would accept adding an Empire tag to Canderous Ordo or an Old Republic tag to Tusken Shaman just because it would create more useful teams.

But still, you know who should have a Rebel Fighter tag? ROLO, since she is, you know, a Rebel Officer. She was more part of the Alliance organization than, say, Jyn ever was. Plus, it would make her part of a useful team whereas she really doesn't have one now (despite being a required relic for JKL).

Lore does, as they won't necessarily give a wrong tag, however for other reasons, that is know to them, they may withhold a tag from a unit We may think should have it.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Posted same topic 2x, just merged it together for continuity. And I’m all in favor of Cholo and Rolo getting that tag...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kurgen wrote: »

CG has spefically said multiple time that luke, Han and leia and chewbacca don't count as rebel fighters because the rebel fighter was designed to not include as they are the main focus of the films and wanted to direct the focus to lesser known characters

This.

And yes they could have included some of the lesser used Leia and Han. They probably avoided all of the variants of them, to keep is "consistent" (please note the quotes)
  • Kyno wrote: »

This.

And yes they could have included some of the lesser used Leia and Han. They probably avoided all of the variants of them, to keep is "consistent" (please note the quotes)

Kyno do you know if they will ever add fulcrum to the rebel fighters or the phoenix. They have rougher one there so I don’t see why not Phoenix. But if there is one person I really want to see as a rebel fighter is fulcrum.
  • Rogue one*^
  • Yeah fulcrum is pretty useless she would benefit as a rebel fighter or Phoenix
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »
    gufu21 wrote: »
    It's all about creating teams in-game. If you're going off of lore then there are thousands of problems with tags in this game. Stop thinking about it like that and instead see it for what it is, a way to create more useful teams out of formerly useless characters

Lore does, as they won't necessarily give a wrong tag, however for other reasons, that is know to them, they may withhold a tag from a unit We may think should have it.

I mean, this version of Lando being a Rebel at all is kind of wrong. Rebel Lando would be like General Calrissian.
  • It just occurred to me that mon mothmas rebel soldier she summons should have been named nom Carver from the old battlefront games lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

This.

Kyno do you know if they will ever add fulcrum to the rebel fighters or the phoenix. They have rougher one there so I don’t see why not Phoenix. But if there is one person I really want to see as a rebel fighter is fulcrum.

I dont see the rebel fighters list changing any time soon.