JML is worst GL. More like a legendary

So far JML is a waste of time for GL seekers. He’s a great “legendary” toon. Even his ult useless as there are better leads for his squad. Severely disappointed. Fix this CG

Replies

• I completely disagree, your overall modding probably isn’t up to snuff. I auto all my arena battles and haven’t dropped below 5 in a week. My top 50 is very GL heavy as well.
  • SEE would like a word with you
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    SEE would like a word with you

SEE can absolutely wreck JML, but also absolutely gets rekt but a loooot.
  • Shiryu
    411 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    LordDirt wrote: »

Obviously your not using LS bastila lead with JML and wat. wrecks ANY see team with ease. or your modding is wrong.
  • I completely disagree, your overall modding probably isn’t up to snuff. I auto all my arena battles and haven’t dropped below 5 in a week. My top 50 is very GL heavy as well.

What’s your mod set up? I have all health with protection primaries and 6E+. I’ve tried JKL lead, basti lead and JML lead. So far SLK is a push over but Rey is entirely rng dependent. I can got 4/0 vs her one day and waste 300 crystals climbing to 1st the next day vs the same Rey squad. I put is appreciated
  • * input
  • Shiryu wrote: »

Obviously your not using LS bastila lead with JML and wat. wrecks ANY see team with ease. or your modding is wrong.

I have a r6 basti I’ve used and not much difference. Modding suggestions are welcome
  • LordDirt wrote: »

What do you mean? Suggestions and advice welcome
  • BobaPhat wrote: »

What do you mean? Suggestions and advice welcome

He means SEE is **** compared to JML.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Meh, after all the rey mirror matches I had been running, I love using using jedi team now. Not even close to a time out.
  • All the players I talk with that have JML say he stomps SLKR and Rey. So im with Scuba. Git gud.
  • Does SEE actually successfully drain the Prot Up from JML? Or is it just the AI being dumb and leaving him for last?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Hmmm do u have GML? Or just another rant?

Becasus I have SLK. I tried the DR counters. Some are easy, some I get racked within seconds.

So no, GML is not weak.
  • I would take GML over SEE in a heartbeat. There's a lot more positives to be seen with Luke's team. Just because it isn't a set it and forget it squad doesn't mean he's bad.

Kylo is still top dog and at this rate who knows if he ever loses that status, but Luke is arguably the second best of the GLs, potentially by a big margin.

Palpatine is the only one that doesn't seem to have many redeeming qualities about him. He feels very middling to me so far. Maybe if no one but Palpatine could be Luke squads it would make him desirable, but I'm not sure that's the case. Oh well, Piett sure is awesome
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Does SEE actually successfully drain the Prot Up from JML? Or is it just the AI being dumb and leaving him for last?

SEE cant drain protection up. only base protection.
  • Shiryu wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Does SEE actually successfully drain the Prot Up from JML? Or is it just the AI being dumb and leaving him for last?

Really?

If Wat’s Tech can treat it as Base Protection than SEE should be able to as well...
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Really?

If Wat’s Tech can treat it as Base Protection than SEE should be able to as well...

thats the point multiple treads have stated. Protection recovery works with prot up. but SEE cant drain it since he only drains "max protection"

Its stupid and a massive oversight.
  • DarthDarthBinks
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Shiryu wrote: »

I just run them straight up with JML lead.
    I completely disagree, your overall modding probably isn’t up to snuff. I auto all my arena battles and haven’t dropped below 5 in a week. My top 50 is very GL heavy as well.

What’s your mod set up? I have all health with protection primaries and 6E+. I’ve tried JKL lead, basti lead and JML lead. So far SLK is a push over but Rey is entirely rng dependent. I can got 4/0 vs her one day and waste 300 crystals climbing to 1st the next day vs the same Rey squad. I put is appreciated

@BobaPhat

I’m modded more so for speed and health, while pushing his special damage to a comfortable threshold for those AOE’s to hurts. I focused more on health than protection as well.

• To make SLK work against JML you need a very specific team for each comp,and it is not a 100% win,i battle each day around 3 JML and i have around 80%-90% win rate but it is rng,a specific modding helps to an extent to be easier but it will not be 100% win rate
  • JML might just be missing a piece... I’m hoping to see “the child” have an interesting new mechanic not if but when when it drops
    I completely disagree, your overall modding probably isn’t up to snuff. I auto all my arena battles and haven’t dropped below 5 in a week. My top 50 is very GL heavy as well.

Put Luke on lead so he's the target of ww. Thrown in Hyoda for aoe healing. Field 3 other jedis for damage. Don't try to Blitz down Rey, just kill her team one by one. Enjoy your Victory.
  • JML has his issues but hes no where near the worst.

SEE is a hell of a lot worse off right now, way waay more so than Luke.

• I knew "my dad is stronger than your dad", but not "my GL is weaker than your GL".