Heir to the Dark Side Tier 1 & 2 Modding Advice

ManInWhite
43 posts Member
edited November 2020
I will meet the requirements in a week when I finish Vet Han, so, as the title says, I would like some advice on how to mod FO properly or confirmation that my FO (possibly aside from KRU) are good to go.

My swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/735683965/
Post edited by ManInWhite on

Replies

• Wow I have to say your account is super laser focused on SLKR, Congrats man you will be getting a GL at 2 million gp
  • GreaseBall wrote: »
    Wow I have to say your account is super laser focused on SLKR, Congrats man you will be getting a GL at 2 million gp

Thanks, but at least some help would be much appreciated.

• Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Who do you plan on using? I have been using Kylo unmasked (modded for health), Hux (speed), Sith Trooper(CC CD), FOSF Tie and OG tie (both modded for offense). So far I am 8/10 on tier 1 and 1/1 on tier 2.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    FO discord has the mods and strats. You shouldn’t lose a fight
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Who do you plan on using? I have been using Kylo unmasked (modded for health), Hux (speed), Sith Trooper(CC CD), FOSF Tie and OG tie (both modded for offense). So far I am 8/10 on tier 1 and 1/1 on tier 2.

I've used KRU, FOST, FOE, SiT and Hux for Tier 1 and the same line-up but with Kylo instead of FOE for Tier 2. Only had to remod my KRU, my other toons were sufficiently modded.
    Gifafi wrote: »

I've looked up the strats on YouTube and lost only once in Tier 1 due to crappy RNG (Finn and Poe managed to take too many turns even with stuns and TM removals). By the way, I've just unlocked SLKR and had enough Kyro Shock Prods to get him to G10.

Many thanks regardless !
  • ManInWhite wrote: »
    Who do you plan on using? I have been using Kylo unmasked (modded for health), Hux (speed), Sith Trooper(CC CD), FOSF Tie and OG tie (both modded for offense). So far I am 8/10 on tier 1 and 1/1 on tier 2.

I've used KRU, FOST, FOE, SiT and Hux for Tier 1 and the same line-up but with Kylo instead of FOE for Tier 2. Only had to remod my KRU, my other toons were sufficiently modded.
    Gifafi wrote: »

I've looked up the strats on YouTube and lost only once in Tier 1 due to crappy RNG (Finn and Poe managed to take too many turns even with stuns and TM removals). By the way, I've just unlocked SLKR and had enough Kyro Shock Prods to get him to G10.

Many thanks regardless !

Glad you made it through. I finished tier 2 today, now to get tier 3 out of the way and when I unlock him, put all that shiny gear on...