How long to Get SEE

Serafim
posts Member
edited October 2020
Hello guys,

I want to get SEE but I don't know how much time it will take.
I'm F2P, rank 100-50 and some days under 50 at arena, 200+ at ships.
I have unlocked all the journey guide except GAS (P4 in progress), 15 shards to go for 7* Traya.
No Jedi knight Luke, Tambor, Ki-adi-mundi and have the following for SEE:
7*
R7 Darth Vader
R2 EP
R4 Thrawn
G12 Dooku
G12 Tarkin
G12 Jedi Anakin
G11 Darth Sid
G11 Maul
G10 Veers
G8 Royal Guard
5* Krennic G8
5* Starck G7
5* Marauder G8
4* Piett G8
4* Bomber
What do you guys think? I'd really apreciate your opinions.
TNX

Replies

• dgree
    521 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Keep in mind it's not just a question of where you rank now in arenas (and in HSTR--SLKR!), but where you're going to rank throughout the farm. Swgoh.gg has a gear calculator you can use to see what you're missing, and there are shard farm calculators out there for your toon shards, but the time on gear farm is gonna be a tough variable to figure out i think swgoh events gear calculator has a similar GL gear required calculator that also mentions crystal cost from shipments, i assume).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Short answer - a few months. Roughly 2-3 finishing the 7*s you are missing.

Then an additional 2-3 to finish gearing.

4-6 from your point right now, is a low end estimate to be fair.

• Options
    Serafim wrote: »
    Hello guys,

I want to get SEE but I don't know how much time it will take.
    I'm F2P, rank 100-50 and some days under 50 at arena, 200+ at ships.
    I have unlocked all the journey guide except GAS (P4 in progress), 15 shards to go for 7* Traya.
    No Jedi knight Luke, Tambor, Ki-adi-mundi and have the following for SEE:
    7*
    R7 Darth Vader
    R2 EP
    R4 Thrawn
    G12 Dooku
    G12 Tarkin
    G12 Jedi Anakin
    G11 Darth Sid
    G11 Maul
    G10 Veers
    G8 Royal Guard
    5* Krennic G8
    5* Starck G7
    5* Marauder G8
    4* Piett G8
    4* Bomber
    What do you guys think? I'd really apreciate your opinions.
    TNX

Just the shards piett is your bottleneck with 5.2 months assuming 1.66 shards a day with no refreshes.

You need 1100 kyros or so just for the g13 finishers. And probably a couple hundred more for piett. You get 90 a month from dailies and another 20 for each assualt battle you can clear t1 for. So we'll assume 150 a month. And 1200 needed. So that's 8 months with no farming

The other gear is difficult to say. Too many unknowns. How well you do on TV, tw, and the sith raid are just a few factors. Are you spending get 1 and get 2 on gear or are you saving those for characters or ships?

If you refresh the nodes once each you can cut the shard farm in half and you can drastically reduce the the kyro or other gear farming by using your get currency exclusively for that.

Then there's signal data. You need a ton of signal data so start preparing for that now. You still need to finish marauder too but you may want to use some crystals on cantina refreshes to get to signal data sooner.

My guess if that it'll probably take 6 months or so to be ready. As for a plan, I would refresh regular energy and cantina energy 3 times a day for farming shards and then kyros/other gear and signal data.

Then refresh fleet for other gear 3 times a day. And if you have any crystals left after that, buy cheap gear like the golden eyeballs if you need to.

Whether you refresh nodes or not is up to you. But with so many characters needed, it likely won't do a lot of good. The caveat to that being if getting a character done helps you complete content that gets you gear regularly (like t1 of an assualt battle)

And whether you spend get currency on gear is also up to you. GAS takes 6 months to get the 65k get to finish him but you can get a lot of gear for 65k get currency.

I personally just unlocked GAS and put him on hold for a couple of months to use get for gear. I also finished negotiator and put malolevence on hold for gear. But it was only for about 3 months and I'm almost done now. I plan on finishing them both as soon as I'm ready for papa palps (only 80 more shards on piett and g12 on 2 other characters). For me it was worth getting gas to 7 stars 2 or 3 months later since I am not putting kyros on hom until after see anyway. But that is a decision only you can make.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Short answer - a few months. Roughly 2-3 finishing the 7*s you are missing.

Then an additional 2-3 to finish gearing.

4-6 from your point right now, is a low end estimate to be fair.
    Probably more like 6-9 months with his crystal income.