NS Zombie possible issue

RezaTorin
45 posts Member
edited October 2020
In the DSTB P2 missions using NS can be a bit risky with the AV/Dooku mission in play - the solution I found is to use Wat with Daka, Zombie, Talia, and Talzin lead.

Of course I get to P4 and Fives is waiting for me which prevents the revive of anyone killed during the turn. Zombie gets killed as soon as she taunts because she’s squishy anyway, but something odd seemed to happen. After getting 2 negative stacks (so she had -100% speed) she seemed to gain TM but NEVER takes another turn.

Her kit says that if she survives an attack she gains 50% speed which means if she survived a barrage of attacks, Daka heals her before she dies that eventually she should gain the speed back and be able to take turns, right??

Is there something in the TB event that prevents this from working properly or is this a bug somehow? I wasn’t doing enough damage with the B2 trooper and Daka to wear down Aayla and/or Fives, so eventually I had to quit. But, Zombie never getting another turn seemed really strange to me (and of course when they would eventually kill her the TM would get reset and the useless cycle would repeat.

xg8eom4wetkl.png

Am I just missing something understanding the kit?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    A toon with 0 speed will never take a turn. It doesnt matter how full the TM bar is.
  • RezaTorin
    45 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Shouldn’t this part of the kit mean that she would gain speed back if she survives attacks then?
    fuv4mfnmyz6y.jpeg

It does say at the start of her turn that she gains the speed though. I guess we are saying that Zombie never takes another turn after reaching 2 stacks then?
  • Once she hits -100% speed and both sacrifices are burned, she won't take another turn (and won't start gaining her speed back because of that).
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    RezaTorin wrote: »
    Shouldn’t this part of the kit mean that she would gain speed back if she survives attacks then?
    fuv4mfnmyz6y.jpeg

It does say at the start of her turn that she gains the speed though. I guess we are saying that Zombie never takes another turn after reaching 2 stacks then?

Yeah, it's the start of the turn that prevents it. Toons with 0 speed will never take a turn, even if their tm bar is pushed over 100% by other means. That's why people make fast zombies, so they never get the two stacks of negative speed.
  • Quick aside - run NS on the bottom for the first 2 days and middle the second 2 days of GeoTB - that way your NS never face "Elite Fives" and can always rez.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*