Team comps for 3v3 GAC? mid level player

GreaseBall
26 posts Member
edited November 2020
So I just got my first g12 and I can attach my swgoh.gg , but I need team combos based on my roster as well as any remedying I may need to do, I am undefeated so far in GAC but I've never done 3v3.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• At your gp i dont even know how many teams you will need, but you have a padme, a gg droid, a nute lead seps. Padme and gg at the front should be enough of a defence.
  • You could use a bastilla lead jedi team with jolee plus one more jedi.bastilla lead can be a pain to go against sometimes in 3v3
  • mInEcRaFtEr0617
    218 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    GreaseBall wrote: »
    So I just got my first g12 and I can attach my swgoh.gg , but I need team combos based on my roster as well as any remedying I may need to do, I am undefeated so far in GAC but I've never done 3v3.

1) Padme/Anakin/Ahsoka is a great team since you have both of Padme's zetas. However, Padme/Zaalbar/Mission is much better. The Zaalbar zeta is a must, and the Mission zeta is preferred as well. Please note that I do not have either of these Padme teams so what I am telling you is second hand info. Try experimenting with them in squad arena or Light/Dark side quests first.

2) Bastilla/Yoda/Jolee Bindo. You can switch out the Jolee Bindo for Ezra Bridger (only if Jolee has no heal ability zeta), and you can switch out Yoda for Ezra as well (if Jolee has the heal zeta). If Jolee has no zeta you may also want to consider switching him out for General Kenobi.

3) Bossk/Dengar/Bobba. Please note that this is strictly a defense-only team and doesn't work too well on offense. A much better version is Bossk/Greef/Bobba but your Greef is very weak and probably wouldnt be much use yet.
  • I only need 3 defensive teams
  • right now I'm putting geos and padme and some trash behind padme
  • GreaseBall wrote: »

You want your opponent to get an inefficient full clear. You want to get a more efficient full clear. You want teams that counter-attack on defense or AOE to ensure that your opponent loses protection banners. People don't put down low-gear Phoenix cause they suck, they put them down because they counter attack.

You also want to do this because then you can save your best characters for 1-man battles. I use my R5 Vader, R7 CLS, R7 Han Solo to 1-man teams. That allows me to recombine Chewbacca C3PO EP and Thrawn for less efficient but still good banner battles.