Krenic and scavenger Rey nodes, how about a store shuffle

Dear cg it is time shuffle the stores and some the nodes around.

Just an example sure people can add others

Krenics node has him paired with geo spys ship which is also available in the fleet and gw stores. Why is that a gl farm is paired with arguably the most satured unit in the game. Nothing is more frustrating the exchanging that ship for shard currency when comes off that node. Throw a hollow projector or a stun gun in its place and call it a day. I know he appears in the GEC store, but he might be a priority after wampa hoda, GAS and malak are completed. Move him to a more accessible store, maybe cantina at least there you can whale on him.

Second example, scav Rey and Reys falcon this node angers me here's why: a couple years ago many of us took CG up on a promotion via Google play cards and paid a decent amount to get her. Now that the ship is required for gl we are grinding the node some of us paid to skip. Can we please get this ship in a store some where other then guild event currency. I know there is a chance it pops in the cargo ship event, but it is random so not real helpful.

Replies

• How would it be any better if it was a single shard farm? It's not like there would be a stun gun drop there if it was not a shared node with another character/ship.

Amazing how instead of appreciating some shard shop currency added to your GL grind you managed to turn even this one into a complaint.
  • How would it be any better if it was a single shard farm? It's not like there would be a stun gun drop there if it was not a shared node with another character/ship.

Amazing how instead of appreciating some shard shop currency added to your GL grind you managed to turn even this one into a complaint.

Lol IKR. I'd say thx CG for all this SSC because we're grinding nodes and getting extra free stuff to convert into SSC for Stun Guns (when they come).
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/