Bug or something

I seen on here another player is having the same issue as me the abilities bar is moving across screen, not only that but following the strats and proper gear/mods I should be going before any of the clones. Now I'm lucky to get it at all. I noticed it after I increased DDK's relic from 3-5. The event got WAY harder. I've followed GG's strat and everything. Over 200 attempts made. Gotten nothing.

G11 AV
R3 B1
R5 DDK
G12 MG
G11 B2
DDK has 210 speed offense set goes first. Then the clones do. B1 has like 278 speed with mixed mods, 268 with Offense. Randomly B2 will go second. Idk how or why.

Replies

• Just saying. Obviously this event has tuh6kzegn0as.jpg
    the bugs
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    What's the bug exactly? Droideka has +50% speed when no damage immunity which easily puts his speed before b1. Droidekas attack will trigger a counter from GAS. Which means you now have a 40% chance for b2 to gain 100% tm.
  • When you pop shield., in theory B1 is supposed to be next. Instead clones go. Ability bar moves across screen. As it moves to the left. You don't even get to go first with DDK. When DDK has his shield up. I didn't get a single assist multiple times. B2 popped his like 4 times in a row. Got nothing from DDK all those times, B1 AOE and basic 1 each, nothing. After that I lost.
  • I had higher gear on every single toon except droideka. It took my considerably more than 200 attempts.

What does “when you pop shield” mean?
  • I had higher gear on every single toon except droideka. It took my considerably more than 200 attempts.

What does “when you pop shield” mean?

DDK's special for damage immunity. As of right now I'm plus 30-40 attempts. Regardless. Right now there's a bug in it. Look at GAS ability bar. It's all the way to the left. It starts out on the right side of the screen and moves left after every attempt. I was in TB just a bit ago. Breezed right through with the same squad. Constant assists from DDK and counters from MG. DDK has +50% speed without damage immunity. It got dispelled and it was still gaining TM as if it hadn't been. Once in a while it works right and it jumps up. Just seems like all the clones attack at once. GAS was toppled and MG went once and I didn't get a turn after that despite full TM bars on all toons.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    For the ability icons moving, you might have corrupted assets. Try deleting and reinstalling the game.