Episode 7

Prev1
Star Wars Imortalpotential

First Time watching the Movie, it's like hm feels like SW 4. A Planet full of Sand, a Droid..The Rest is History...

but it doesn't get me like 4...

Rey, she's nice...A couple of good Scenes...but not a Luke...
POE hm looks like they will make him the second Han...without a Chewie ( oh he is still alive I recognise...)
FINN what about him...i don't really know...what can i say...but now it's Kylo time...

Kylo Ren before his MaskOFF...cool Guy...nice Mask...but....wargh this Face and this Voice....Prince Ironheart....

Ah and Phasma the look a like from Game of Strones...This Giant blondie....

but i think at the moment there is not really one of them become my Hero / ImortalActor

What do you think ?

plus they kills Han..worst move ever...

Replies

• Alugard
    108 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Great movie overall. Also,
    Harrison Ford had an interview where he said don't be surprised if he comes back in the next movie
    :)
  • Alugard wrote: »
    Great movie overall. Also,
    Harrison Ford had an interview where he said don't be surprised if he comes back in the next movie
    :)

They all never died...even Darth Maul survived Obi ;) but..yeah I know it's a great movie...but after watching it over and over again..there is something I miss...

There is not really one Character I am saying yeaah..like I did by Chewie or Han or even Luke..

I don't feel a connection to the new Faces...
  • I think it's better than the prequels. It brought a lot of people back even though there was a lot of overlap and you should probably put a spoiler on that last part for the few people who haven't seen it but I even liked that part.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Yeah leave Kylos mask on. What are they trying to do, draw in teenage girls. How come he comes out of his mask with flowing hair that has just been blow dried. Takes my wife half an hour to do her hair before going out!!

Other than that, was a pretty good film. A reset movie so to speak.

Also, at the end, they fly through space (millions of kms) only to land at the bottom of a mountain and walk up it..... why not land on the top????
  • Kurgen wrote: »
    Yeah leave Kylos mask on. What are they trying to do, draw in teenage girls. How come he comes out of his mask with flowing hair that has just been blow dried. Takes my wife half an hour to do her hair before going out!!

Also, at the end, they fly through space (millions of kms) only to land at the bottom of a mountain and walk up it..... why not land on the top????

Why not land on the top :D don't destroy the mystic Scene :D hahaha...Kylo I hope two thinks for the next movie #nevertakethatmaskoffagain or #cuthishair Sith or becoming Sith don't look like a mix between harry potters teacher Gollom with Goblin Ears... yes I don't like the Actor..Sorry
  • I don't care about kylo and his mask face hair whatever.

I just wanna know why the fight scenes were so terrible.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • The best thing to come out of ep7 was TRAITOR
  • The best thing to come out of ep7 was TRAITOR

there is a German Asian Guy he makes the new Darth Maul Shortmovie, Fightscenes are there much better..hope they will pick him up for E8... Lucas gives him a Job after that Millions of Views on YouTube.

Bc it's harder than it looks lol imagine them trying to and crashing welp no more Star Wars. And somebody needs to draw in more fans for the future I guess. BB8 for kids, Kylo for the girls and TRAITOR for the meme makers
  • Maskarii wrote: »
    The best thing to come out of ep7 was TRAITOR

there is a German Asian Guy he makes the new Darth Maul Shortmovie, Fightscenes are there much better..hope they will pick him up for E8... Lucas gives him a Job after that Millions of Views on YouTube.

Yeah I saw that. It was legit.

Bc it's harder than it looks lol imagine them trying to and crashing welp no more Star Wars. And somebody needs to draw in more fans for the future I guess. BB8 for kids, Kylo for the girls and TRAITOR for the meme makers

:D TRAITOOOOR... reminds my at this Scene with Ani and Obi...E3 waaargh
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Rey>>whiny luke from episode 4
  • I hope Kylo stays dark side. I don't want another Vader/Revan scenario. Let him be crazy, let him even die at the end without seeing the light. Let him believe he has to be evil to balance the light or whatever. I'm tired of the redemption story.
    Also they must have known about TRAITOR. Star Wars we know you want more memes.
  • I hope Kylo stays dark side. I don't want another Vader/Revan scenario. Let him be crazy, let him even die at the end without seeing the light. Let him believe he has to be evil to balance the light or whatever. I'm tired of the redemption story.

Maybe he will bring The Knights of Ren into the Battlefield ;)
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I hope Kylo stays dark side. I don't want another Vader/Revan scenario. Let him be crazy, let him even die at the end without seeing the light. Let him believe he has to be evil to balance the light or whatever. I'm tired of the redemption story.

Star Wars is about redemption.
  • I don't care about kylo and his mask face hair whatever.

I don't know how Kylo is still living after taking a shot from Chewy's bowscaster(after seeing what it did to the stormtroopers).

As for the fight seen - Rey was obviously a novice with the saber and well Kylo should be dead.
  • I liked Kylo removing the mask. You thought all this awesome stuff about him then little by little he is just a confused boy who wants to be Vader. Like, Anakin would have probably never worn the mask if he didn't get burned, but Kylo thinks: "So Cooooool!! I want one!"
    He talks to that mask like henchmen 23 and 24 in Venture Bros, hilarious.
  • Calus_78 wrote: »
    I don't care about kylo and his mask face hair whatever.

I don't know how Kylo is still living after taking a shot from Chewy's bowscaster(after seeing what it did to the stormtroopers).

As for the fight seen - Rey was obviously a novice with the saber and well Kylo should be dead.

Idk hey, Rey is like Jedi Jesus. Basically teaching herself the force. I thought Jedi had to learn to use a lightsaber or it'd be a hindrance rather than a help. Then we have this desert dweller learning everything she needs to just in time for it to be useful/move the plot forward. At this rate she'll be able to force choke Snoke all the way from wherever she is now.

As for kylo surviving, it was weird, if he had tried to catch the bolt mid air like he did in the beginning of the movie but only managed to lessen the impact I could still believe it. But his flesh is still human yeah? Especially since he's not 100% dark side so he can't tap into it like Darth Sion could.
  • To me episode IV was like World War I, it's all kicked off between super powers. The dark side and the light side. It was never meant to happen but it did because the irresistible force and the immovable object couldn't co-exist, something just had to give.
    Episode VII comes around and so many people liken it to Episode IV, it's almost the same movie, why has Abrams made it so similar to the original, can't he think for himself? Is he trying to show George Lucas where he went wrong? NO!! He's showing that just like us foolish humans, aliens never learnt a thing either because World War I was meant to be the war to end all wars, yet 21 years later an even bigger war started. The same could be said for Episode VII, which took place a little more than similar time span after actual history. History has repeated itself because it's a reflection of our own failure as a human race.
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • To me episode IV was like World War I, it's all kicked off between super powers. The dark side and the light side. It was never meant to happen but it did because the irresistible force and the immovable object couldn't co-exist, something just had to give.
    Episode VII comes around and so many people liken it to Episode IV, it's almost the same movie, why has Abrams made it so similar to the original, can't he think for himself? Is he trying to show George Lucas where he went wrong? NO!! He's showing that just like us foolish humans, aliens never learnt a thing either because World War I was meant to be the war to end all wars, yet 21 years later an even bigger war started. The same could be said for Episode VII, which took place a little more than similar time span after actual history. History has repeated itself because it's a reflection of our own failure as a human race.

2deep4mem8
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

2deep4mem8

In vino veritas
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Yes we can argue the whole point of Star Wars is redemption but a recurring theme is that nothing is black and white. I've always wanted a Sith, embraces the dark side, but is ultimately good. I would've loved Dooku surviving, teaching the dark side to his pupils but not necessarily using it for evil and having a strained but respectful relationship with the Jedi/Republic... but dammit Anakin. Although that is redemption.
    Dammit Star Wars
  • Rey was most likely trained as a child and then had her memory wiped when she was sent to Jakku, hence her ability to use the force and wild a sabre.

Also she isn't any good with either ability until she truly believes in the force. She couldn't best Kylo in combat until she was guided by the force.

I like to think hundreds of dead Jedi were guiding each swing of her sabre.
  • Rey was most likely trained as a child and then had her memory wiped when she was sent to Jakku, hence her ability to use the force and wild a sabre.

Also she isn't any good with either ability until she truly believes in the force. She couldn't best Kylo in combat until she was guided by the force.

I like to think hundreds of dead Jedi were guiding each swing of her sabre.

It also helped that Kylo had a bowcaster bolt wedged in his bread basket
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Kylo is a great villian in the making. He was supposed to be a short-tempered and confused villian. Once he "completes his training" we will see another side of him. Plus, he's going to have some scars that might scare away all those teenage girls they might have been targeting :smile:
  • Calus_78 wrote: »
    I don't care about kylo and his mask face hair whatever.

Idk hey, Rey is like Jedi Jesus. Basically teaching herself the force. I thought Jedi had to learn to use a lightsaber or it'd be a hindrance rather than a help. Then we have this desert dweller learning everything she needs to just in time for it to be useful/move the plot forward. At this rate she'll be able to force choke Snoke all the way from wherever she is now.

As for kylo surviving, it was weird, if he had tried to catch the bolt mid air like he did in the beginning of the movie but only managed to lessen the impact I could still believe it. But his flesh is still human yeah? Especially since he's not 100% dark side so he can't tap into it like Darth Sion could.

The Midichlorians... They ummm... Sped up the process of healing bc Kylo's emotion... Adrenaline... Kylo had a med kit?

2deep4mem8

Yap, in another words..Episode 8 maybe will be a Copy and Paste Storyline of Episode 5
  • If you didn't get the reference Kylo has a scar on his face similar to Anakin.
  • Maskarii wrote: »
    To me episode IV was like World War I, it's all kicked off between super powers. The dark side and the light side. It was never meant to happen but it did because the irresistible force and the immovable object couldn't co-exist, something just had to give.

2deep4mem8

Yap, in another words..Episode 8 maybe will be a Copy and Paste Storyline of Episode 5
    Only if the beginning battle is on an ice planet with AT-ATs and Snowspeeders.

• If you didn't get the reference Kylo has a scar on his face similar to Anakin.

By episode 9, he'll actually NEED a mask.